We stayed here on our last night in Grand Cayman and were really looking forward to our last day on Seven Mile beach. We were told that they were closing the following day at 12 for renovations.
We didn't mind we were leaving at 11 to fly home. In the morning we were woken up because they were dismantling the pool and bar outside our room. I was horrified I wanted to spend my last few hours in Grand Cayman on the beach, but had to leave early because I couldn't put up with the noise. They charged us $30 dollars for a resort fee that I was not aware of when booking the hotel. But when I said I wasn't happy about the noise and disruptions they did remove the fee.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The all new Beach House at the Grand Cayman Marriott makes you feel right at home. All of our spacious 295 guest rooms have been completely refurbished. The main lobby "Anchor & Den" has transformed into a spacious, yet cozy place where you can connect, relax and spend time with family and friends. Experience enhanced culinary offerings at the new outdoor beach fish grill restaurant Veranda or have a drink at the Vista Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Ebookers, Expedia, TravelUp, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Grand Cayman Beach Hotel Seven Mile Beach
- Marriott Seven Mile Beach
- Seven Mile Beach Marriott
- Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort Cayman Islands