Great hotel. I would say this place is the best hotel to stay at on the island. They have tourist attractions (red sail office), car rental concierege in the lobby. They also provide turn-down service. The check in is at 4 p.m. (i did not know that, but they do try and accomadate you if you come in early). We saw a lot of families, children, and couples here. The locals also drive on the left side of the road (UK) we did not know that.
Overall, Cayman Islands is a great place for families and couples. Not a "spring break" place which is good. Very safe island. The locals love the tourists which i have not seen anywhere else.
The hotel food is expensive. I would highly recommend eating at Cimbucos Restaurant (located across the street by the Texaco gas station). Best breakfast for only $5.00 and their lunch and dinner is very good. Dunkin Donuts is right next to the Butterfly farm (walking distance too).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The all new Beach House at the Grand Cayman Marriott makes you feel right at home. All of our spacious 295 guest rooms have been completely refurbished. The main lobby "Anchor & Den" has transformed into a spacious, yet cozy place where you can connect, relax and spend time with family and friends. Experience enhanced culinary offerings at the new outdoor beach fish grill restaurant Veranda or have a drink at the Vista Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Grand Cayman Beach Hotel Seven Mile Beach
- Marriott Seven Mile Beach
- Seven Mile Beach Marriott
- Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort Cayman Islands