We stayed here for a week after our wedding. The staff is courteous and the hotel is beautiful. We used the inclusive package and it was so great. We ate and drank like kings. They have theme nights and events most days including beach parties. There are restaurants and shops within walking distance and a bus stop across the street. The bus comes very often, is $2.50 (American) each way. It beats a taxi and is comfy and air conditioned. The concierge is the only thing I was not pleased with, as they seem to have their own agenda. She "had never heard of" any of the things we researched that weren't already in her book and so it was hard to branch out for excursions. The hotel ones are a bit pricier and not necessarily better. Otherwise it was great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The all new Beach House at the Grand Cayman Marriott makes you feel right at home. All of our spacious 295 guest rooms have been completely refurbished. The main lobby "Anchor & Den" has transformed into a spacious, yet cozy place where you can connect, relax and spend time with family and friends. Experience enhanced culinary offerings at the new outdoor beach fish grill restaurant Veranda or have a drink at the Vista Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Grand Cayman Beach Hotel Seven Mile Beach
- Marriott Seven Mile Beach
- Seven Mile Beach Marriott
- Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort Cayman Islands