We really enjoyed our stay at the Marriot. The beach location is perfect and the hotel has a fabulous pool to relax around and cool off from the heat of the day. Although slightly dated, our junior suite room was comfortable, spacious and clean. The staff throughout the hotel were friendly, approachable and attentive.
The hotel has an attractive central courtyard where you can sit a relax and watch the baby turtles swimming by! The spa may be small but it also very comfortable, and I fully recommend that you have a massage at this hotel (much better than some of the more expensive hotel spas that I've used!).
Whilst I would not describe this hotel as luxury, it is very clean, comfortable and welcoming - I would recommend that you stay here. Well done the Marriot Grand Cayman!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The all new Beach House at the Grand Cayman Marriott makes you feel right at home. All of our spacious 295 guest rooms have been completely refurbished. The main lobby "Anchor & Den" has transformed into a spacious, yet cozy place where you can connect, relax and spend time with family and friends. Experience enhanced culinary offerings at the new outdoor beach fish grill restaurant Veranda or have a drink at the Vista Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Ebookers, Expedia, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Grand Cayman Beach Hotel Seven Mile Beach
- Marriott Seven Mile Beach
- Seven Mile Beach Marriott
- Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort Cayman Islands