Hotel is easy to get to. The young lady at the front desk graciously upgraded us to an ocean view room which was great. The rooms are comfortable and colorful. We arrived late afternoon and walked Seven Mile Beach and did not use the pool but it looked nice. The common areas and hallways were clean. Breakfast was included with our room and it was very good and served on an outdoor patio overlooking the ocean. There is a cute little courtyard with a turtle pond.
Unfortunately we arrived on the first sunny day after 10 straight days of rain which caused a PILE of seaweed that covered the entire span of beach in front of the Marriott but strangely not in front of any other hotel or condo complex. Nothing going on at night and the main restaurant was closed for renovations.
Would consider going back if staying in Seven Mile Beach area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The all new Beach House at the Grand Cayman Marriott makes you feel right at home. All of our spacious 295 guest rooms have been completely refurbished. The main lobby "Anchor & Den" has transformed into a spacious, yet cozy place where you can connect, relax and spend time with family and friends. Experience enhanced culinary offerings at the new outdoor beach fish grill restaurant Veranda or have a drink at the Vista Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Grand Cayman Beach Hotel Seven Mile Beach
- Marriott Seven Mile Beach
- Seven Mile Beach Marriott
- Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort Cayman Islands