We had booked a stay at a less expensive all inclusive resort not far from the Marriott, only to be informed that the resort we were supposed to stay at was closing for business 2 weeks before we were scheduled to arrive.
The company we had used to book our trip managed to negotiate a deal with Marriott to accommodate us in a very nice room under the Marriott all inclusive package for only $15 more per night than the original property. We gladly accepted the deal.
When we arrived we were so glad that events transpired as they had, this property was fantastic. The staff were all incredibly helpful, the common areas were beautiful, the beds were big and comfortable, and they beach was everything we had hoped for.
Things not to miss include:
Having a drink in the courtyard by the water. We were able to see turtles in the pool and some iguanas here and there.
Dinner at the Solera restaurant on property at sunset. This is an upscale patio restaurant that is open air and overlooks the beach and ocean. All levels of dress were accepted, the food was fantastic and the view was unbeatable.
Snorkling right off the beach. The Marriott placed coral planters not far into the water which has started to attract some sea life. We were able to see fish every time we went in the water.
The spa. We had a couples massage during our stay and it was perfect for our trip where we were celebrating our wedding anniversary.
We absolutely loved our stay and look forward to our next opportunity to stay at the Marriott Grand Cayman Beach Resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The all new Beach House at the Grand Cayman Marriott makes you feel right at home. All of our spacious 295 guest rooms have been completely refurbished. The main lobby "Anchor & Den" has transformed into a spacious, yet cozy place where you can connect, relax and spend time with family and friends. Experience enhanced culinary offerings at the new outdoor beach fish grill restaurant Veranda or have a drink at the Vista Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Grand Cayman Beach Hotel Seven Mile Beach
- Marriott Seven Mile Beach
- Seven Mile Beach Marriott
- Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort Cayman Islands