Sunshine Suites Resort
US$461
  • Pool
Comfort Suites Seven Mile Beach(Seven Mile Beach)(Great Value!)
US$231
US$171
ComfortSuites
7 Mile Beach Resort and Club(Seven Mile Beach)(Great Value!)
US$369
US$308
US$433
US$394
The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman(Seven Mile Beach)
US$1,120
US$954
  • Beachfront
US$240
Kimpton Seafire Resort + Spa(Seven Mile Beach)
US$574
US$523
US$637
Travelocity
Grand Caymanian Vacations(Grand Cayman)(Great Value!)
US$140
No availability for your dates from our partners
1,890 results
All reviewsthe grillacross the streetbeach chairsfish tacosyogurtgrand caymanwestin hotelcontinental breakfasthard boiled eggssmall kitchenliquor storestove topsister propertyminute walkon site restaurantfull size fridgestrip mall
Reviewed 23 April 2012

Our second visit to the Suites to visit family living on the island. See my earlier review. My trip was booked last minute -- less than 3 days before the visit, so I was unable to stay in one room continuously, and therefore sampled 5 different rooms over 18 days! No fault of the hotel, as it was a busy time. I sampled every type of room on every floor and found them all to be excellent. To speed acclimatization, I avoid use of the air conditioner. Generally, the ground floor was coolest -- tile floors. Top floor was warmest. I would happily stay in any of them in the future. This hotel will not disappoint. Cost-U-Less (Costco type store) is one block away, and Fosters Grocery is a 10 minute walk in the other direction. Very convenient for food shopping, restaurants onsite and nearby and beach. Staff at the hotel are always helpful and professional. Will be staying at the Suites again in the future.

Room Tip: If you don't like stairs, ask for a ground floor room. However, if you are generally active at home -- but find the heat difficult, then stay on the top floor and you will get at least some forced exercise!
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 April 2012

My girlfriend and I just returned from a long weekend stay at Sunshine Suites. I had done my research here on trip advisor so I was confident that we had booked a nice place and this turned out to be completely accurate. Sunshine was everything we wanted it to be. Our suite was extremely clean and very well-kept. The whole property was the same. We loved sitting in the wooden chairs down in the lawn areas.

The walk to the beach was not far and there is a liquor store on the way to pick up some Coronas. Sunshine also provided beach chairs, umbrellas and towels to take. The grill restaurant was excellent. Great service, awesome food. Front desk was very friendly and met all of our needs confidently and promptly.

The only negative thing I could say was that it was a bit strange not having a safe in the room. I don't know if this typical or not in the Caymans. Otherwise, highly recommend! There was also quite a bit of buzz about the place from other people we ran into on excursions and such.

Reviewed 23 April 2012

We recently returned from a 5 night stay at Sunshine Suites in Grand Cayman. We echo all the positive reviews! The management Greg and Darrin,the kitchen help especially Jackie, and even our house keeper Marie all went out of their way to ensure we felt at home (I wish!) It was obvious to us that this staff works as a team with each member having each others back.
This hotel was spotlessly clean, the beds were extremely comfortable, even the linens were top quallity. The food delicious, and so reasonably priced. The complimentary breakfast was delicious. One of the greatest perks was the addition of Christian worship music gently piped in during the morning hours. How can you not worship the Creator as you have an opportunity to rest and relax in one of His most georgeous settings! Thankyou Sunshine Suites for you committment to serving us and one another! Angie and Mike

1  Thank Angela326
Reviewed 23 April 2012

My girlfriend and I stayed here while holidaying in the Caymans for a friend's wedding. Some mutual friends and family of the wedding party also stayed. The rooms were pleasant,clean well equipped, with a large compfortable bed and a good sanctuary from the blazing heat with very effective Air Con. Cleaning staff were extremely flexible about cleaning the room around our movements, which meant lazy lie ins and using the room during the day was never a problem. The hotel itself was situated a short 5 minute walk from the best beaches I have ever experienced. Not only this but the hotel allows guest to borrow beach chairs and parasols at no extra cost and check out beach towels, saving the ineveitbale mess with sand etc. This was a particularly good touch, as many places charge extra for these services. The Hotel Staff were all extremely helpful and genuinely cherrful and friendly, this extended to reception staff and bar/restaurant staff alike. Too many to mention but Julia on recpetion and Kendal in the bar/grill are two people who were extremely pleasant to deal with and really gave it that personal touch. The bar and Grill was fantastic. Normally I don't like to eat at the hotel I am staying, preferring to discover the local life/cuisine, but the fanatsic, tasty and generous portions of well priced food, along with the excellent service (the best I have experienced on a holiday) kept us coming back for more, not to mention the cocktails....
Highly recommend the salads and fish dishes, burgers and the sunshine scramble, along with the painkiller cocktails. The inclusive breakfast was a great start to the day and staff were flexible about taking some food away if too eat in our rooms later (after one or two late nights). It is worth noting the room also had a fridge and basic cooking facilies to help cut costs, but personally we found it economical to mainly eat at the hotel as supermarket prices could be quite expensive. All in all a prefect holiday.

1  Thank Chris C
Reviewed 22 April 2012

Hello all,

I will like to say that I had a great time in Grand Cayman (April 2012)!
After getting over the sticker shock of the prices on the island and then
finally realizing that it was not a spring break beach; party, party, party
place,, had given me a much needed relaxing break from the hussle and bussle of Washington D.C.

I stayed at the Sunshine Suites. Great resort and resonably priced in comparison for most places on the Cayman Island. If you have it like that; there are quite many places there that will be glad to get your loote.

The Sunshine Grill was great. The staff, from the cooks to the servers are so friendly (with the best customer service) that I felt very welcome.

And of course, I must mention the front desk. They were great too.
They provided me with all of the information I needed to know for activities and
touring the island.

I will like to mention names but I can't. Everyone was great!
The staff at Sunshine Suites was very instrumental in making my first trip to the Cayman Island very enjoyable.
They were my first impression.

The food you can not compare. Excellent cooks. I was so full that that my stomach stayed tight (the portions are great).

Guess what. I am coming back very soon accompanied with my Sunshine Grill hat.

The staff might say ' I remember you' and I will say 'I'm back'.

David