I went to Cayman for a wedding and stayed at the Sunshine Suites resort from May 1st to May 5th. The hotel was bright yellow and the front desk individuals were welcoming. The hotel was aesthetically pleasing and the beach is a two minute walk from the hotel. There was a kitchen in the room that included a stove, pots, and pans, so that was nice. The beds were very comfortable, the pool was awesome, but closed too early. It was nice to have such a great restaurant the Sunshine Grill on site. The food was phenomenal and the service provided by the wait and bar staff was amazing. At the end of your meal you get a mini ice cream cone. The night I had dinner there they served maple ice cream. The best part of the stay was the wonderful service received by the front desk representative ( they were all wonderful) Bianca. My mom and I came in on Saturday looking for tours and/or spas opened on Sunday. This was no easy request. Bianca recommended several places, but we kept getting a no were closed. She didn't give up she kept calling around and got us in for facials at the Le Met spa at the Marriott and a reservation for Alfresco. For Saturday she pointed us in the right direction for shopping and recommended the Greenhouse a great local healthy spot for lunch. Overall, my family really enjoyed the stay, plus it was the most affordable on the island! The only thing I would suggest is boosting up the grab and go breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sunshine Suites Resort offers the best in affordable boutique lodging. We're a short walk from the sparkling ocean waters and white sand of Grand Cayman's famous Seven Mile Beach. Enjoy the convenience of our prime location near dozens of shops, restaurants and activities. Our amenities include free continental breakfast and wireless internet. In addition, Guests enjoy the amenities at our neighboring sister property on Seven Mile Beach including charging privileges to your hotel room: Use of the beach, beach chairs and towels, Beach Ambassadors to service your needs and assist you with beach lounge chair placement, unlimited use of the Fitness Center and spa. We offer our guests high end accommodations, excellent services and convenience at affordable prices. Whether your visit is for business or pleasure, a warm and friendly team awaits you! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Southall Travel and Odigeo so you can book your Sunshine Suites Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunshine Hotel Seven Mile Beach
- Sunshine Suites Resort Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands