It's a near faultless place. The only problem was my CV wasn't icy cool but actually that didn't really bother me as I tend to turn it off anyway. It gives me a cold.
The onsite restaurant is very, very good - turn up early. Even the slightly rubbish free breakfast is nice because there's lot of coffee and you don't have to wait for a waiter. The rooms are BIG. If I had a flat this size in a major world city I would be happy.
You're not on the beach but you're close enough not to notice. And it's great value compared to the other insanely expensive places on the island.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sunshine Suites Resort offers the best in affordable boutique lodging. We're a short walk from the sparkling ocean waters and white sand of Grand Cayman's famous Seven Mile Beach. Enjoy the convenience of our prime location near dozens of shops, restaurants and activities. Our amenities include free continental breakfast and wireless internet. In addition, Guests enjoy the amenities at our neighboring sister property on Seven Mile Beach including charging privileges to your hotel room: Use of the beach, beach chairs and towels, Beach Ambassadors to service your needs and assist you with beach lounge chair placement, unlimited use of the Fitness Center and spa. We offer our guests high end accommodations, excellent services and convenience at affordable prices. Whether your visit is for business or pleasure, a warm and friendly team awaits you! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Southall Travel, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com, Priceline, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Sunshine Suites Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunshine Hotel Seven Mile Beach
- Sunshine Suites Resort Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands