Sunshine Suites Resort
US$461
  • Pool
Comfort Suites Seven Mile Beach(Seven Mile Beach)(Great Value!)
US$231
US$171
ComfortSuites
7 Mile Beach Resort and Club(Seven Mile Beach)(Great Value!)
US$369
US$308
US$433
US$394
The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman(Seven Mile Beach)
US$1,120
US$954
  • Beachfront
US$240
Kimpton Seafire Resort + Spa(Seven Mile Beach)
US$574
US$523
US$637
Grand Caymanian Vacations(Grand Cayman)(Great Value!)
US$140
No availability for your dates from our partners
1,890 results
All reviewsthe grillacross the streetbeach chairsfish tacosyogurtgrand caymanwestin hotelcontinental breakfasthard boiled eggssmall kitchenliquor storestove topsister propertyminute walkon site restaurantfull size fridgestrip mall
Reviewed 13 July 2014

Sunshine Suites was a pleasurable experience. I recently stayed there with my family and was impressed with the staff there. From the front office staff to the servers at the Sunshine Grill, everybody was very friendly. The free buffet breakfast was limited, but if you're willing to spend a couple of dollars, the Sunshine Grill is a great place to eat. The rooms were very neat, and the staff cleaned them every day. It was a very memorable experience, made even better due to the great and friendly staff.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank RLange63
Reviewed 12 July 2014

I stayed at the Sunshine Suites recently and I am very pleased with my experience there. I am very impressed with the staff working in the main office. They are so welcoming, infinitely polite, exceedingly patient and very helpful. Sunshine Suites is a very quaint hotel with exceptional value and great services. I will definitely go there again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 July 2014

It's a near faultless place. The only problem was my CV wasn't icy cool but actually that didn't really bother me as I tend to turn it off anyway. It gives me a cold.

The onsite restaurant is very, very good - turn up early. Even the slightly rubbish free breakfast is nice because there's lot of coffee and you don't have to wait for a waiter. The rooms are BIG. If I had a flat this size in a major world city I would be happy.

You're not on the beach but you're close enough not to notice. And it's great value compared to the other insanely expensive places on the island.

Room Tip: Make sure the AC works
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank rexlombardo
Reviewed 8 July 2014

I recently stayed at the Sunshine Suites Resort and was not disappointed- the staff was extremely friendly, our room was very clean and they have a great grill located on site. As soon as my friend and I arrived by noon, our room was already ready - waiting until 3pm for check-in. The rooms are quite spacious- along with our suitcases we also had our scuba equipment. They even have a fresh water tank to rinse your dive equipment. The free WiFi was quite reliable - it didn't drop at all. The resort is literally across the street from the beach and they provide you with complimentary towels and beach chairs- you can even refresh your beach towels as many times as you want which was nice. The resort is only a short 15min cab ride from the airport and is centrally located. My friend and I either walked or took the bus to wherever we wanted to go. Best part is they have a complimentary hospitality shower to use after you check out if you want to go to the beach before your departure flight. I wouldn't hesitate to stay again at the Sunshine Suites.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 July 2014

It is hard to tell something new after >1000 of reviews. but here are my 2 cents.
Noise is not really a problem. Yes, Sunshine has motel layout with doors facing outside, but the building is concrete, so I could not tell if there were any neighbors at all. My room was at the noisiest area, closest to highway and canteen shack, but the only noise which I heard was from rare bikers. Ask for a room in western building, it is more quiet and closer to everything. Wi-Fi was probably upgraded, at my place (most distant from the reception) it was quite stable (ping to Speedtest about 100ms, 3-4Mb DL/1-2 Mb UL).
All other good things said about this hotel are all true. Seven miles beach is accessible to public all along it's 7 miles, but only within 6 m from the water, so if you do not want to mess with Westin equipment and people, go 70-100m to the north where public area is wide and quiet.
Room air conditioner is slightly noisy bur VERY powerful. The kitchen is well equipped, just take a good knife with you, they have 3-4 serrated steak knives and a couple of plastic food containers.

Room Tip: Western block, away from pool.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple