“Way late, but simply amazing. Top shelf and totally recommend”
Review of Caribbean Club

Caribbean Club
Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in Seven Mile Beach
Reviewed 13 May 2012

We took our daughter on her college graduation present two years ago. I'm embarrassed that I'm so tardy with the review and only the weekend's college graduation around here reminded me how late we are with this review.

From the location, to the rooms themselves, CC is simply top shelf and amazing. The pool was terrific and the beach spectacular and clean. The rooms are luxurious and spotless. With the fact I'm so tardy with the review, I'll simply state you will not be disappointed if you decide to vacation here. We don't freely give out glowing reviews, but this place is the vacation we've ever had. Feel free to email us with any questions and we'll do our best to answer them. Trip Advisor only allows for June 2011, but we actually stayed in May 2010.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
5  Thank JTDH322
caymanbeachgirl, Manager at Caribbean Club, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2012

We are thrilled to hear that your daughter gratitude successfully, Congratulations!

We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back soon to form more wonderful family vacation memories .

All the best,
The Caribbean Club Team

Reviewed 9 May 2012

After extensive searching to find the perfect location for a destination wedding, I stumbled on the Caribbean Club. It seemed almost too good to be true, so in September 2011 I flew there to check it out. I was not disappointed! Our original intention was to have the reception at the Grand Old House, but after seeing the CC property and meeting both Danielle and Cheryl (manager for LUCA restaurant), I changed our plans immediately and decided to hold everything at CC (including an amazing BBQ at our ocean front villa catered by Chef John Jefferson and a beach front brunch on Sunday catered by LUCA). I can honestly say that the service, accommodations and food was some of the best I've ever had! Considering we hosted close to 80 people, dealt with on and off rain on the wedding day and during the BBQ---it turned out to be a flawless and perfect wedding for both myself, my husband and all our family and friends. We received so many compliments on how classy the wedding reception was (held at LUCA) and now many of them are looking to come back again next year! I highly recommend LUCA for dinner as well. I ate there several times (including lunch by the pool) and always had a great meal! Considering the messiness of catering to 80 people in our villa, our rooms were often cleaned twice a day and were spotless! If you're looking to have a destination wedding----I've done my due diligence and I can tell you that you won't find a place like this! Thank you to Danielle and Cherly for making my wedding such a memorable and perfect event!

Room Tip: All the villas are magnificent! Whether it's a pool view villa or an ocean front---they are beau...
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank Erin S
Reviewed 9 May 2012

I would highly recommend the Caribbean Club if selecting a place to stay in the Caymans. Staff is friendly and courteous, accommodations are great and the view from our balcony was fantastic.

Room Tip: We selected the ocean front view and had a much better view than the pool view balconies.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 May 2012

The 3 bedroom apartment with full kitchen and washer/dryer was ideal for my family of six. It was clean and comfortable. Convenient to restaurants, shopping, and of course the beach. Service was good. Some of the outdoor furniture was showing some wear and tear, but overall the property was in great shape.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 May 2012

The Caribbean Club is right on 7 Mile Beach. The manager, Danielle Wolfe, had very kindly upgraded us to one of the villas and these are stunning. Like all the apartments, it had 3 suites and a big open plan kitchen/living space. The difference with the villas is that you open the patio doors and step out onto the sand. This is not a hotel as such, it is apartments with an infinity pool, and a restaurant 'Luca' which is open to guests and the public alike. We had brunch on Sunday and highly recommend it, but make a reservation in advance. 5 mins walk away is a big supermarket with an excellent selection, so no need to go out for meals if you don't want to - the onsite restaurant is only open for lunch and dinner. There is a daily cleaning service and staff at the reception are very helpful.

Room Tip: The villas are the best, otherwise a top floor apartment on either side nearest the ocean
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ejtpalmer
Reviewed 3 May 2012

We stayed here for a family week vacation. WOW. Great staff, all of them. Great location, on the beach across the street from a grocery store, coffee shops, a few restaurants, and a liqure store. Just minutes walk to many other great restaurans. One of the best Italian restaurants on the Island, LUCA is in the condo lobby. We stayed in the south penthouse Villa 501. It does not get any better. We are going back. :)

Room Tip: Villas are right on the beach. Penthouse is best:)
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank MonkeyBoy-PD
Reviewed 25 April 2012

I spent a week here for a beach wedding. No complaints whatsoever. Comfortable beds, clean rooms, good service, and tasteful beachfront and pool area - not too out of control like many nearby resorts. I woul definitely recommend the CC. My only suggestions would be to offer guests the option to not have rooms and towels serviced every day. I prefer to have this done every other day.

• Stayed: April 2012
The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman
The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman
#3 of 10 in Seven Mile Beach
Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort
Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Reso...
#4 of 10 in Seven Mile Beach

Been to Caribbean Club? Share your experiences!