I need to begin this review by pointing out that I’m no stranger to the Caribbean. Not that I’m trying to brag you understand, I just want my comments to be recognised as valid, and to some extent, qualified.
Simply put, this hotel is so spectacular and the experience so delightful, I’m in danger of gushing, which could potentially dilute the credibility of my review in some people’s eyes. However, I can only speak the truth as I see it, so no apologies in advance if you think I’m over-egging the pudding with this review, because I can assure you I’m not.
I wouldn’t want anything I say to detract from the wow-factor you’ll experience when being shown in to your accommodation, but in all honesty, I doubt there is anything I could say that would spoil that moment for you. You often hear of hotels that claim to be a ‘home from home’, well, unless I’m a hopeless under-achiever, in my case (and most guests I would imagine), The Caribbean Club is BETTER than home. It would be hard to put a value just on the sea-view alone. In fact, even the term ‘sea- view’ doesn’t do it justice; I would say ‘sea-experience’ would be a more apt depiction. Even from deep inside the property your outward view is a wonderful turquoise panoramic…..and I’m not talking about the curtains!
When considering this hotel, you would do well to bear in mind that the units have 3 (yes, 3) double bedrooms, all with en-suite, so whether you are looking for a romantic break or a holiday with family or friends, you will have an incredible time. In fact, the spaciousness of the property is quite something, as is the sheer luxury and comfort. Everything you see, from the décor & furniture, right down the utensils in the fully-equipped kitchen… is all really high-end stuff. These accommodations have clearly been put together by a team with impeccable taste and a philosophy of uncompromising quality. Who was it who once said “It’s all in the details?”
Regarding location, The Caribbean Club is situated (quite literally) on the stunning Seven Mile Beach, meaning you will also find yourself in a perfect position to visit the main tourist attractions, shops and restaurants. On that note, you have Luca, an award winning restaurant on site at the Caribbean Club. This restaurant, like many on the island, offers world-class dining. That said, you may have evenings where you prefer to ‘eat at home’ so with a supermarket just across the road, you can knock up your favourite dish and eat it al-fresco on your balcony while the sun goes down. And what a sunset by the way! A different show every night, so make sure your camera is always at hand. I put a new sunset on Facebook every night just to sicken my friends and family back home. Oh, and if you feel like being all rock-star about it, the staff will even do your shopping for you!
On that note, I haven’t even spoken about the staff yet, but it should be documented that they are just fantastic. Jamie in particular was very welcoming and helpful and the General Manager; Danielle is doing a wonderful job. Danielle runs a tight ship and her client care is second-to-none, little wonder then that this place wins awards.
In summary, I would go as far as to say that The Caribbean Club is probably the preeminent beachside property of its type, not just in Cayman but the entire Caribbean. It doesn’t matter if you’re not convinced having read this, ….you will be once you’ve stayed there
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Caribbean Club is a luxury hotel offering 1-3 bedroom villas and suites located in the heart of Seven Mile Beach. Each suite has a large living room with full equipped gourmet kitchen and a beautiful balcony furnished with dining table and lounge chairs overlooking Seven Mile Beach. The oceanfront villas built directly on to the white sand of Seven Mile Beach offer wrap around patios with direct walk-out on to the beach or breathtaking views. Beach service, lunch and dinner is served by LUCA, our onsite restaurant. We will cater to your every need. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Caribbean Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caribbean Club Hotel Seven Mile Beach
- Caribbean Club Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands