I had the most amazing time staying in the Caribbean Club! I stayed there for 6 nights, and enjoyed my vacation tremendously. I do not have a single bad thing to say. My mind was blown by the hotel, the most welcoming and accommodating staff, and its stunning setting on the Seven Mile Beach.
I stayed in a 3 bedroom apartment, each room had a bathroom. There was only 5 of us there, yet the apartment was so incredibly spacious it could easily accommodate 8 people. I was in the master bedroom, and let me tell you- master it was! Incredibly comfortable and huge bed, two walk-in closets, jet-massage bath tub, wonderful shower... and place enough for a dance party!
I was amazed by the kitchen! I like to cook and do it often, so I was in my element, haha! It is fully equipped and we had an incredible time cooking and enjoying the food for ourselves and our friends who stayed in a different hotel. A supermarket is right across the street, so there was no problem stocking the fridge.
An incredibly friendly maid came twice a day to straighten the place up and she was doing a fantastic job. I was very active in the kitchen, but it was scrubbed clean every day and ready for each of my culinary adventures, haha.
Absolutely stunning, sandy Seven Mile Beach is right outside the hotel and there was hardly anybody there- and that was Memorial Day weekend! We spent the better part if the day lying on comfy lounge chairs and enjoying the sun and the beach. I am a snorkel enthusiast and a lovely reef was located just a short swim away from the shore.
We also went to the Sunday Brunch in the hotel's restaurant. The food was delicious, we wanted to try everything, as the buffet offered a vast selection of pretty much everything. We loved the breakfast eggs and meats in every style and form, as well as sea food, and lamb cooked to perfection! I am also still to find a Lobster ravioli that is better than what was served there.
I would absolutely recommend the Caribbean Club to anyone who is looking for a luxurious and relatively small hotel in the Cayman Islands.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Caribbean Club is a luxury hotel offering 1-3 bedroom villas and suites located in the heart of Seven Mile Beach. Each suite has a large living room with full equipped gourmet kitchen and a beautiful balcony furnished with dining table and lounge chairs overlooking Seven Mile Beach. The oceanfront villas built directly on to the white sand of Seven Mile Beach offer wrap around patios with direct walk-out on to the beach or breathtaking views. Beach service, lunch and dinner is served by LUCA, our onsite restaurant. We will cater to your every need. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Caribbean Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caribbean Club Hotel Seven Mile Beach
- Caribbean Club Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands