We stayed here in unit 701 for 5 nights, 6 days in August and could not have been happier. We originally booked a 2-bedroom unit (2 adults, 2 young children) but were pleasantly surprised when we were placed in a gorgeous 3 bedroom unit on the top floor of the Tower. The villa was immaculate, well-stocked and lived up to all expectations. We visited Foster's Food the day we arrived (which is as stocked as any major Publix/Stop& Shop in the US) and were so thankful that we could feed the kids breakfasts without spending the time and money to go out three times a day. We could have cooked Thanksgiving Dinner if we wanted to. The pool and especially the beach were gorgeous. Luca was phenomenal (ate lunch the first day, Sunday brunch, take out lunch (the salads are incredible) and dinner our last night). We had dinner at the Ritz one night and walked past it on the beach and were SO thankful we didn't stay there. It was a zoo, and everyone was packed in like sardines. We never had to fight for a beach or pool chair at the CC and felt like we had the place to ourselves at times. Absolutely perfect.
One word about service: this place is top-notch luxury and I believe on-par with the accommodations and dining at any Four Seasons/Ritz; however, if you are expecting to be spritzed with lavender water or given cucumbers at the pool for your eyelids, this is not the place for you. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful, but very "hands off." It has the feel of a private home rather than some resorts where the staff hover over you. My family and I were perfectly happy with this approach and can't wait to come back next August.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Caribbean Club is a luxury hotel offering 1-3 bedroom villas and suites located in the heart of Seven Mile Beach. Each suite has a large living room with full equipped gourmet kitchen and a beautiful balcony furnished with dining table and lounge chairs overlooking Seven Mile Beach. The oceanfront villas built directly on to the white sand of Seven Mile Beach offer wrap around patios with direct walk-out on to the beach or breathtaking views. Beach service, lunch and dinner is served by LUCA, our onsite restaurant. We will cater to your every need. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, Ebookers and getaroom.com so you can book your Caribbean Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caribbean Club Hotel Seven Mile Beach
- Caribbean Club Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands