We had our wedding ceremony and reception at the Caribbean Club in July, and our family/friends stayed at the CC for about 4 days and nights for the festivities. We have been coming to the Caymans for years and this is the nicest play to stay on Grand Cayman. The condos are beautiful and spacious, the pool is great and the beach isn't crowded (like it is at the huge hotels). I can't say enough nice things about the CC. Some of our wedding guests initially thought the price was a little high, but the condos are huge, 3 br/bath and easily accommodate 3 couples, so the price is divided by three - and after arriving, all of our guests loved the place (and some of our friends who opted for the hotels definitely regretted the decision - it's a little cheaper, but not nearly as nice). Icing on the cake is that Luca is a great Italian restaurant. If you're planning a trip to the Caymans and you have more than two people, this is a great place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Caribbean Club is a luxury hotel offering 1-3 bedroom villas and suites located in the heart of Seven Mile Beach. Each suite has a large living room with full equipped gourmet kitchen and a beautiful balcony furnished with dining table and lounge chairs overlooking Seven Mile Beach. The oceanfront villas built directly on to the white sand of Seven Mile Beach offer wrap around patios with direct walk-out on to the beach or breathtaking views. Beach service, lunch and dinner is served by LUCA, our onsite restaurant. We will cater to your every need. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Caribbean Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caribbean Club Hotel Seven Mile Beach
- Caribbean Club Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands