My husband I returned last night after staying at the Carribean Club. Over the years we have rented many lovely villa's, private homes, and condos yet none compared to Carribean Club. The location on Seven Mile Beach is perfect, within walking distance to wonderful restaurants and shops. Having a nice grocery and liquor store across the street was an added bonus. We literally had the pool and our spot on the beach to ourselves and appreciated the seclusion compared to the Ritz (we stayed there first for business). Our upper floor "Residence" was AMAZING!! The furnishings are beautiful with custom fabrics, paintings, and considerable attention to decorating details.. The master bed is extremely comfortable, the kitchen outstanding and extremely well stocked. Entertaining would be very easy. The best part was the magnificent ocean view visible from nearly every room. We also loved the very large lanai and ceiling fans. We enjoyed listening to the crashing of the waves and music from the Ipod Docking Stations provided in the bedrooms room. The unit was exceptionally clean, with no smell of must, etc that is common in oceanfront properties. Danielle was wonderful to work with as were all of the staff we interacted with, including the chef. Luca's is fabulous. We highly recommend the Sunday champagne brunch. All of the food was outstanding but brunch was a highlight. While you may not have the pool and beach food/beverage service other places provide, you gain so much more in the peace, tranquility, and overall beauty of the Carribean Club. Plus, Luca's is only steps away from the beach and pool and also offers room service. Units are well stocked with books to read and family games. We will definitely return. Thank You Danielle and Staff! Brad and Deb, MN
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Caribbean Club is a luxury hotel offering 1-3 bedroom villas and suites located in the heart of Seven Mile Beach. Each suite has a large living room with full equipped gourmet kitchen and a beautiful balcony furnished with dining table and lounge chairs overlooking Seven Mile Beach. The oceanfront villas built directly on to the white sand of Seven Mile Beach offer wrap around patios with direct walk-out on to the beach or breathtaking views. Beach service, lunch and dinner is served by LUCA, our onsite restaurant. We will cater to your every need. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ebookers, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Caribbean Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caribbean Club Hotel Seven Mile Beach
- Caribbean Club Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands