Just returned from a week's vacation at the Caribbean Club. It was phenomenal all around, if we could we'd return tomorrow. We realized why there are almost entirely 5 star reviews on this hotel (and by the way, if you are the one person not giving it 5 stars, that speaks volumes). If you are reading this review on TripAdvisor, you know this is the type of property that is why you are reading TripAdvisor - you might not have heard of it otherwise, but it's the absolute best place to stay. We found it on TripAdvisor, and are so, so happy that we did!
The views are divine, the accommodations are luxurious, and the atmosphere is relaxing. The location is perfect - it's easy to get from there to the supermarket, and there are plenty of great dining locations within walking distance as well. We were a family of 14 and we had no problems getting a shaded place to sit any time of day; we occupied all bedrooms for a week and heard no noise; we used the gym at all times of day and rarely was there more than one person in the gym. What we saw every day was a gorgeous beach all day long, a beautiful infinity pool, and stunning sunsets. Danielle and all of the staff were very helpful, getting us cribs when we needed them, a grill when we wanted one, reservations/advice when we needed them, etc. With 14 people in our group, there were virtually no complaints - we just had an amazing time, and like I said, we'd return in a heartbeat if we could. Our good friends were staying at the Ritz, but when they saw our place they said - wow! - there was just no comparison. Go, relax and enjoy! You'll be so happy you did.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Caribbean Club is a luxury hotel offering 1-3 bedroom villas and suites located in the heart of Seven Mile Beach. Each suite has a large living room with full equipped gourmet kitchen and a beautiful balcony furnished with dining table and lounge chairs overlooking Seven Mile Beach. The oceanfront villas built directly on to the white sand of Seven Mile Beach offer wrap around patios with direct walk-out on to the beach or breathtaking views. Beach service, lunch and dinner is served by LUCA, our onsite restaurant. We will cater to your every need. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, HotelsClick and Hotels.com so you can book your Caribbean Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caribbean Club Hotel Seven Mile Beach
- Caribbean Club Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands