We just got back from our honeymoon and I have been struggling with the words to describe this experience. Awsome is not enough! Thanks to the entire staff, but for us especially to Brett who helped us with everything we could have possibly needed! The accomodations are simply the best I have ever seen. (And, we lived in the Caribbean for over three years and have been to almost every island) We walked down to the Ritz and were so thankful we weren't there. The Caribbean Club is so elegant, so quiet and peaceful with space on the beach for all. Who would want to be crowded and on top of eachother? And, just so you know, if you are thinking about the Ritz, your rooms will be across the street away from the beach and you will have to walk about 1/4 of a mile to get to the beach. 90% of the rooms on the beach are the Residences. We tried to eat at other restaurants but found ourselves coming back to Luca every night. The best gnocci, fillet mignon, fish and wine out there! Oh, and did I mention the brunch??How nice that we could go out all day and come "home" to the best food! We rented our own boat with Moore Marine (ask for CJ) and had the most amazing day! Stingray City on our own!!! Our own boat was so great! A simple 26 foot or so Wellcraft Center councel and easy to manage. They were great! We went fishing (ask for La Mar) and they were so lovely as well. Apparently, Marlin are the thing right now! The island itself is the MOST safe I have felt throughout the Caribbean. The water on 7 Mile Beach and in front of the Caribbean Club is insane! Of course I must mention our amazing friend / taxi driver George!!! What a tour he gave us and became someone we will be in touch with forever. If it is shopping you are looking for, Grand Cayman is ok. Coming from Sint Maarten, I don't think the shopping aspect is as good, but we still bought some lovely pieces. The supermarket outside the Club has EVERYTHING you would need. Don't overpack your bag, buy it there!!! To conclude, the Caribbean Club is simply the most amazing place we have ever been and look foward to being there again! Thanks Again for the most Amazing Experience EVER!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Caribbean Club is a luxury hotel offering 1-3 bedroom villas and suites located in the heart of Seven Mile Beach. Each suite has a large living room with full equipped gourmet kitchen and a beautiful balcony furnished with dining table and lounge chairs overlooking Seven Mile Beach. The oceanfront villas built directly on to the white sand of Seven Mile Beach offer wrap around patios with direct walk-out on to the beach or breathtaking views. Beach service, lunch and dinner is served by LUCA, our onsite restaurant. We will cater to your every need. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Caribbean Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caribbean Club Hotel Seven Mile Beach
- Caribbean Club Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands