“Relax in Style at The Caribbean Club”
Review of Caribbean Club

Caribbean Club
Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in Seven Mile Beach
new york
“Relax in Style at The Caribbean Club”
Reviewed 1 October 2010

Just returned from a long weekend getaway at The Caribbean Club in Grand Cayman. In my opinion, it doesn't get much better than this. The property is a combination of hotel and condominium. While you kick back and relax in a spacious, three bedroom unit which also includes a gourmet kitchen, dining area, living room, and washer/dryer nook, you can order room service from a world class restaurant, Luca, that is located in the lobby of the hotel and dine on your oversized balcony which overlooks stunning Seven Mile Beach and the beautiful waters of the Caribbean. The property manager,Danielle, will do everything possible to make you feel at home during your stay. This is a great getaway for families and friends. Why pay for two standard hotel rooms when you can easily fit into a single unit at The Caribbean Club ? Four flat screen televisions, three restrooms, need I say more ? Kids can watch cartoons while Dad watches a football game. Do yourself a favor. Plan a trip to Grand Cayman and stay at the Caribbean Club. Tell them Frank from Brooklyn sent you. Enjoy your vacation.

• Stayed September 2010, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (192)
Birmingham, Alabama
Reviewed 24 September 2010

We returned for our second annual stay at the fabulous Caribbean Club Resort during our annual dive trip! Once again, Danielle exceeded our every expectation. The condos are so lavishly furnished and quiet that you never want to leave. The kitchens contain anything you could ever need to prepare a meal and Foster's Food Fair is short walk across the street. The large covered balconies allow you to enjoy your afternoon even if a short rain interrupts. No detail has been ignored at this establishment. The condos even have a supply of rafts and floats to use in the ocean or the pool for total relaxation. We booked our return trip for next year before we even left the island, IT IS THAT GOOD!!

• Stayed September 2010, travelled with friends
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 20 September 2010

I had an amazing week at this complex. I was referred to it by one of the waiters at the hotel's restaurant Luca. I went solo for a week of diving and relaxation. I split my time up between 2 top floor units--the first was a contemporary corner unit and the second was more Island-style. I loved both. The units were WAY to big for me--3 beds and 3 baths, huge great room, gourmet kitchen, and terrace. I was on the top floor--7th--and both units were decorated lovingly. The views were amazing. Units were very clean and spacious (like master bath/shower/tub). Beach was gorgeous--hardly anyone around, immaculate, perfect water/sand, and NO beach vendors! I only used the pool twice at off times so it was quiet--lovely view to ocean which is literally only a few feet away. Crabs play on the beach at night--ocean was flat the week I was there which made for perfect stargazing in the ocean shallows or from one of the hotel's lounge chairs. Underground parking was dry and convenient. Front desk personnel was very nice--especially Clint who went out of his way to make me feel welcome. Don't miss dinner at Luca downstairs. I used the grocery store and liquor store across the street a lot, but I highly recommend BYOB (like, medium bottles of your favorite 2 liquors) to Cayman.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled solo
4 Thank brownie72
new york
Reviewed 19 August 2010

We just got back from our honeymoon and I have been struggling with the words to describe this experience. Awsome is not enough! Thanks to the entire staff, but for us especially to Brett who helped us with everything we could have possibly needed! The accomodations are simply the best I have ever seen. (And, we lived in the Caribbean for over three years and have been to almost every island) We walked down to the Ritz and were so thankful we weren't there. The Caribbean Club is so elegant, so quiet and peaceful with space on the beach for all. Who would want to be crowded and on top of eachother? And, just so you know, if you are thinking about the Ritz, your rooms will be across the street away from the beach and you will have to walk about 1/4 of a mile to get to the beach. 90% of the rooms on the beach are the Residences. We tried to eat at other restaurants but found ourselves coming back to Luca every night. The best gnocci, fillet mignon, fish and wine out there! Oh, and did I mention the brunch??How nice that we could go out all day and come "home" to the best food! We rented our own boat with Moore Marine (ask for CJ) and had the most amazing day! Stingray City on our own!!! Our own boat was so great! A simple 26 foot or so Wellcraft Center councel and easy to manage. They were great! We went fishing (ask for La Mar) and they were so lovely as well. Apparently, Marlin are the thing right now! The island itself is the MOST safe I have felt throughout the Caribbean. The water on 7 Mile Beach and in front of the Caribbean Club is insane! Of course I must mention our amazing friend / taxi driver George!!! What a tour he gave us and became someone we will be in touch with forever. If it is shopping you are looking for, Grand Cayman is ok. Coming from Sint Maarten, I don't think the shopping aspect is as good, but we still bought some lovely pieces. The supermarket outside the Club has EVERYTHING you would need. Don't overpack your bag, buy it there!!! To conclude, the Caribbean Club is simply the most amazing place we have ever been and look foward to being there again! Thanks Again for the most Amazing Experience EVER!!!!

• Stayed August 2010, travelled as a couple
2 Thank vacation_lover_2306
Austin, Texas
Reviewed 8 August 2010

We could not believe the luxury. When we first looked we thought it might be too expensive- but we saved money- and it was SO spacious with a 15, 12 and 6 year old. The staff could not be more helpful. The restaurant, Lucus on the first floor was very memorable. We don't often repeat vacations- but we will be back!

• Stayed August 2010, travelled with family
3 Thank Amysimmons
Smithville, Texas
Reviewed 7 August 2010

We have stayed several places on the Island, but nothing else compares. The staff is helpful, friendly and happy to be of service. We stayed in a top floor unit and it was big and roomy and made traveling with teenagers bearable. I would and have recommended the Caribbean Club to my closest friends. Thanks Danielle, Brett, and Clint for the hospitality.
Amy and Steve Simmons
p.s. Did I forget to say how nice the restaurant is? I'll just have to write a separate review...

• Stayed August 2010, travelled with family
1 Thank Cremagrande
Savannah, GA
Reviewed 3 August 2010

This was our 2nd trip to Grand Cayman with our children (two boys, 6 & 8). We had previously stayed at the Ritz until a friend recommended the Caribbean Club. I will never stay anywhere else. IT WAS PERFECT! I am extremely picking about cleanliness of properties and the housekeeping was exceptional. The condo was spacious, decorated beautifully and had all the amenities you would need in the kitchen and bathrooms for a family. I was able to cook and feed the kids without going out all the time which was wonderful. The grocery store was across the street and had everything we needed.

The pool is clean and well-maintained. There are some toys for children. The seating was wonderful and there were plenty of spots for sunning and shade. The view is spectacular. The beach was peaceful and spacious. Plenty of room for privacy and relaxation. Many of the chairs had umbrellas for shade.

Danielle and her staff are outstanding. You definitely experienced exceptional service and warmth from the personnel.

We loved everything about Caribbean Club and will be back as soon as we can.

• Stayed June 2010, travelled with family