My husband, 20 year old son and I just returned from a week at this hotel. It is partially renovated but will soon be fully renovated. We stayed in a small suite that was not yet updated as well as a two bedroom updated suite. Both rooms were really comfortable and spotlessly clean with every amenity, although the smaller suite had an old TV. My husband was in the hospital for most of the week because he had a giant kidney stone that was totally blocking his left kidney. We switched to a larger room when he came out of the hospital so that he could have his own bathroom. The staff at the hotel were very nice and helpful and went out of their way to make us comfortable.
The hotel has a great location on 7 mile beach (a very short path from the pool). There are plenty of chairs but you may have to move them yourself. The beach area and pool areas are very pretty. The breakfast served at the hotel was fairly good with a variety of options. There is easy to navigate public transportation.
We will never forget the kindness of the staff during a difficult time for us. We had selected this hotel because it had a dive shop. We actually only went on one trip with Ambassador divers but it was really excellent. We went to Sting Ray City to see the sting rays. There were only six people on the trip so we had a long time to snorkel and be with the rays. The beach near the hotel has wonderful swimming and snorkeling.
I highly recommend this hotel which is beautiful and a great value for the money as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay with someone you know. The hotel enjoys an excellent location beachside in the heart of Seven Mile Beach area close to restaurants, bars and shopping and with breakfast and basic wi-fi access included offering excellent value to the traveller on Seven Mile Beach. While not a beachfront property guests access the beach by a small path a few feet from the back door. The hotel offers 5 suite types: 2-bedroom, 1-bedroom with efficiency kitchen as well as Business Pool View King Studios, Deluxe Studio with 2 beds and Queen Studios each with mini-fridge, microwave, toaster and coffee pot are ideal for any size of family and budget. Onsite Restaurant and Dive Shop with snorkel trips to Stingray City offers convenience at your door step. Best location, best value on Seven Mile. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Comfort Suites Seven Mile Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Suites 7 Mile Beach
- Comfort Suites Seven Mile Beach Hotel Seven Mile Beach
- Seven Mile Beach Comfort Suites
- Comfort Suites Seven Mile Beach Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands