I found this inn to be clean with a courteous staff and a good breakfast included. We arrived in the middle of Pirates week which added to the excitement of the stay. The pirates were a all over the place. The beach is small, about a one minute walk from the pool. Hats off to Marvel of the breakfast staff. Very pleasant lady. You can pay more for a place to stay and more luxurious accommodations but this provided all we needed in a good location. Area for improvement, the pool bar staff needs a personality upgrade. At least act like your happy to see customers there. I would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay with someone you know. The hotel enjoys an excellent location beachside in the heart of Seven Mile Beach area close to restaurants, bars and shopping and with breakfast and basic wi-fi access included offering excellent value to the traveller on Seven Mile Beach. While not a beachfront property guests access the beach by a small path a few feet from the back door. The hotel offers 5 suite types: 2-bedroom, 1-bedroom with full kitchen as well as Business Pool View King Studios, Deluxe Studio with 2 beds and Queen Studios each with kitchenette are ideal for any size of family and budget. Onsite Restaurant and Dive Shop with snorkel trips to Stingray City offers convenience at your door step. Best location, best value on Seven Mile. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Comfort Suites Seven Mile Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Suites Seven Mile Beach Hotel Seven Mile Beach
- Comfort Suites 7 Mile Beach
- Seven Mile Beach Comfort Suites
- Comfort Suites Seven Mile Beach Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands