Comfort Suites Seven Mile Beach
Sunshine Suites Resort(Seven Mile Beach)(Great Value!)
US$342
US$160
US$424
  • Pool
7 Mile Beach Resort and Club(Seven Mile Beach)(Great Value!)
US$369
US$308
US$482
US$440
The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman(Seven Mile Beach)
US$876
US$745
  • Beachfront
US$240
Kimpton Seafire Resort + Spa(Seven Mile Beach)
US$595
US$574
Grand Caymanian Vacations(Grand Cayman)(Great Value!)
US$140
No availability for your dates from our partners
No availability for your dates from our partners
1,476 results
All reviewsstingers barambassador diversfree breakfastsandy pathbacon or sausageyogurtmake your own wafflesgrand caymanshort pathdive shopbreakfast roomwaffle makerpool areabreakfast staffacross the streetfront desk staffhot tub
Reviewed 30 December 2013

Comfort Suites provides pretty much all that you need for a great stay in Seven Mile Beach. The free breakfast is great. There's always scrambled eggs and a new meat item daily. When we were visiting, there was sausage, hash browns, bacon, and this patties with beans and sauce. You can make waffles using the waffle iron. There's also fresh fruit, yogurt, cereal and bagels. The rooms were clean with all the basic necessities. All the staff were really friendly. The front desk staff were quite knowledgeable about the different excursions and will call the companies to inquire about the tours for you. There's also a computer centre which you can you use for free to research, email, etc. There's even beach chair staff that will help you set up the beach chair if you go early enough in the morning to claim one. Their beach area is very small, but you can just walk down the beach and lay your towel in the other parts along the beach. The restaurant Stingers has good pasta dishes and decent food, but service can be a bit slow. Comfort Suites also gives guests a bunch of coupons that can be used around Grand Cayman-great for saving some money! The coupons included Turtle Farm admission, Dolphin adventure, Chicken Chicken restaurant, Lobster Pot restaurant, and more. However, if you purchase any of the Dolphin swim adventures, they will include a Turtle Farm admission. So this option is probably a better value than doing the dolphin and turtle farm separately. Overall, Comfort Suites provides good value and good service!

Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
CaymanComfortSuites, General Manager at Comfort Suites Seven Mile Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2013

Dear Shannon Y - Thank you for your kind review of our hotel, the whole team will be thrilled with your feedback. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and holiday on our island.

Reviewed 25 December 2013 via mobile

This hotel is not directly on 7 mile beach. It makes no difference. It is a few feet away via a path from the pool area. However it is half the price of the mariott next door , possibly as a result.
The service is polite. Issues , which turned out to be non issues, relating to the hot water and ac settings , were very quickly resolved.
Breakfast and wifi are included. The breakfast is more than adequate.
The room itself on the fifth floor was spacious , clean and very comfortable . I would stay here again .

Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
CaymanComfortSuites, General Manager at Comfort Suites Seven Mile Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 26 December 2013

Dear Peter R - Best of the season to you. Thank you for your kind review, we appreciate your feedback and are glad that you enjoyed your stay, our service and also the value that you recieved.

Reviewed 22 December 2013

This visit was my 4th stay at Comfort Suites, the last one being 5 yrs ago. As other reviews will advise the location is very good, Stingers bar offers good food at a fair cost for Grand Cayman. The place has improved since my last visit, the rooms have had a makeover and are very comfortable.

The new management are really enthusiastic and devoted to ensuring customers are looked after. I did have a few issues though, some staff are a little slack with the attention to detail,

Points worth a mention are below, I've tried to be as fair as possible with constructive criticism:

1, Good value location with easy access to the beach, several good dining options nearby.
2, Comfortable rooms,I found the fridge was very useful to myself
3, Staff were very friendly and helpful in general, particularly the front desk.
4, Inclusive breakfast is always welcomed and has improved with the addition of two hot choices (although the choices consist of scrambled eggs that were generally of very poor consistency and presumably made from powder, and a daily change of hash brown (excellent), bacon (quite poor) and sausage based offering (reasonable).
5, I felt some of the staff were either just not interested or not enjoying their work. A couple of examples being housekeeping and the guys running the breakfast were not very cheery, although I appreciate they were hard workers.
6, Housekeeping was hit and miss, replenishing the coffee in particular needs a mention as I went 4 days without any being left, despite actually leaving polite notes that were ignored. Eventually I called front desk who sorted it within 30 minutes. I'd also presumed that my coffee cup would be cleaned etc, but after a few days I was left small bottle of detergent that seemed to suggest 'do your own dishes'.
7, Internet was free (well 1c per day), logging on daily was a bit of a bind to be honest, you would think this could be changed to cover a guests entire stay? I had problems getting my laptop to open the log on page, even though my phone and tablet were fine. Several staff including the manager tried their best to help, but the general consensus was a little too presumptuous that I had a faulty machine (even though I've not had any issues in dozens of other location. Ironically my 'faulty machine' was able to log on to the Marriott next door from my room.
8, The company I was working with had a arranged US$40 dining credit per day for Stingers bar. However this was not straight forward as it sounds and led to uncomfortable scenarios, as different staff had varied beliefs on how this was to be used. Some would allow the inclusion of a couple of beers with a meal, some believed I had to pay separately for drinks. Some would return the card to me upon signing, others would retain it so I had to request it back from the front desk the following day. Staff called the front desk several times to try and clarify, always inconsistent decisions or understanding.
9, A slight annoyance was that the 15% tip was added automatically to every bill at Stingers, sorry but this should be discretionary to reflect the service level for each experience. Also as they added the 15% as the tab ran, the US$40 was actually only worth around US$34 net, can't say I agree with this either.

Although generally very good and an obvious effort to provide good service is very clear, after a few niggles and experiencing some inconsistent staff, considering a different accommodation next time becomes a thought.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank getmeoutofthisplace
CaymanComfortSuites, General Manager at Comfort Suites Seven Mile Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2013

Dear Guest - thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and for staying with us. I will review all of your concerns with restaurant this week. We appreciate your feedback and are glad that you enjoyed your stay and that you also noticed our improvements.

Reviewed 19 December 2013

I was so pleasantly surprised as to how nice this property was.Very clean and everyone was very accommodating. It's perfect for a girls trip and only a few steps away from the beach.The staff was so nice and the free breakfast was a great touch.The pool area was nice and had great sun for tanning.I especially loved the hammocks.I would definitely go stay again.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
CaymanComfortSuites, General Manager at Comfort Suites Seven Mile Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2013

Dear JHEN - Thank you for your kind review, we are glad that you enjoyed your stay and sincerely appreicate your positive feedback and comments on our hotel and service. Thank you for choosing to stay with us.

Reviewed 15 December 2013

We stayed at Comfort originally to be close the their Dive Shop Ambassador Divers. It was a great choice. The location is central to most everything on Sevenmile Beach. The free breakfast was nice and the room was tidy. I will definetly recomend this property to my fellow dive travelers!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
CaymanComfortSuites, General Manager at Comfort Suites Seven Mile Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2013

Dear TrV13R - Thank you for your kind review, we appreciate your feedback and are glad that you enjoyed yourv stay.