Just got back from Cayman and had an absolute blast. Here are my notes:
- the hotel is literally one minute from the water. They can't call it waterfront for that reason but it might as well be.
- people are not kidding around to get those beach chairs! I learned the first day that people were up to get the chairs at about 6/6:30 am and were saving them with their towels.
- Three young men will help set you up with chairs (Wesley, Daniel, and Theo) and they were amazing. I would so much as wince when the sun had moved and was hitting my face and they were up in a second adjusting my umbrella. They also have cold water for you when it gets hot. They're the best!!
- the hotel provides you with beach towels, total space saver when packing
- the water pressure in the shower was pretty bad but I got over it quickly (it is a budget hotel after all)
- front desk was so helpful in making any and all reservations for activities and meals!
- the breakfast buffet is....ok. I got tired of it after two days but there are always eggs, and bacon or sausage
and fresh waffles. Still better than a continental....
- AC worked great in the room
- wifi was annoyingly choppyMore
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking