My daughter and I stayed here for 6 days (January 27th to February 1st). It says that the hotel is not on the beach, but you just have to walk down a very short path to get there. You don't have to cross a street. The beach area for the hotel is small because it is in between two other hotels. However, T.J. and his brother Wes take excellent care of the guests. They set up our chairs and an umbrella for us. They also moved it as the sun moved! The breakfast is very good. It is better than a continental breakfast because there are so many options. For instance, they had waffles, scrambled eggs, dry cereal, yogart, bagels, and more. Additionally, the wonderful cooks, Jermain and Martin, made me and my daughter eggs and omlets everyday. They were so nice. We arrived before check-in so the hotel stored our bags until our room was ready. The room was clean and nice. It was well lit. We used both the refrigerator and the microwave. The hotel is within walking distance of many places. We were able to walk to Camana Bay, Georgetown, and multiple restaurants along seven mile beach. We were both comfortable walking around at night after dinner. The airport is a 10 minute taxi ride. The hotel called a taxi for us when we were leaving. The fare was $18.75 US. All of the employees at the hotel were very friendly and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay with someone you know. The hotel enjoys an excellent location beachside in the heart of Seven Mile Beach area close to restaurants, bars and shopping and with breakfast and basic wi-fi access included offering excellent value to the traveller on Seven Mile Beach. While not a beachfront property guests access the beach by a small path a few feet from the back door. The hotel offers 5 suite types: 2-bedroom, 1-bedroom with full kitchen as well as Business Pool View King Studios, Deluxe Studio with 2 beds and Queen Studios each with kitchenette are ideal for any size of family and budget. Onsite Restaurant and Dive Shop with snorkel trips to Stingray City offers convenience at your door step. Best location, best value on Seven Mile. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Comfort Suites Seven Mile Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Suites 7 Mile Beach
- Comfort Suites Seven Mile Beach Hotel Seven Mile Beach
- Seven Mile Beach Comfort Suites
- Comfort Suites Seven Mile Beach Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands