My wife and I booked this hotel not really knowing what to expect. The room was bright and in excellent condition. The staff on our floor we very pleasant and did an excellent job keeping our room and bathroom spotlessly clean. The people at the front desk were always polite and more than willing to help in any way that they could. They gave us great directions for our daily trips and also for making and canceling reservations. We met the manager, Thomas Mason on his day off and was very impressed with his willingness to chat about our stay. This showed me about his concern for the people staying at his hotel.
My wife and I found a couple conch shells and was not sure how to clean them so that we could bring them home. A young man named Redenel (hope I spelled it right) who works at the hotel went out of his way to clean them for us. Then there was the sweet lady (I apologize for not remembering her name) who worked in the breakfast area. I had asked her where we could go to get some fresh plantain. She gave us the name of a local spot and then......when we came in for breakfast the next morning she brought a covered plate to my table. Uncovering it I found something special that she had cooked up the night before. It was excellent.
Last but not least...C.J. the young man at the beach. He set up chairs, moved umbrellas as the sun moved during the day, took pictures for people and was very friendly and pleasant.
Thank you to everyone.
We will be back again next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay with someone you know. The hotel enjoys an excellent location beachside in the heart of Seven Mile Beach area close to restaurants, bars and shopping and with breakfast and basic wi-fi access included offering excellent value to the traveller on Seven Mile Beach. While not a beachfront property guests access the beach by a small path a few feet from the back door. The hotel offers 5 suite types: 2-bedroom, 1-bedroom with full kitchen as well as Business Pool View King Studios, Deluxe Studio with 2 beds and Queen Studios each with kitchenette are ideal for any size of family and budget. Onsite Restaurant and Dive Shop with snorkel trips to Stingray City offers convenience at your door step. Best location, best value on Seven Mile. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Choice Hotels, Odigeo, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Suites Seven Mile Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Suites Seven Mile Beach Hotel Seven Mile Beach
- Comfort Suites 7 Mile Beach
- Seven Mile Beach Comfort Suites
- Comfort Suites Seven Mile Beach Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands