My husband and I lived in the Grand Cayman for 5 wonderful years and we just love to bring our 2 boys (Aged 11 and 8) here to show them how to live the dream!!!
This was our first time in rented accomodation and we had no hesitation in choosing Comfort Suites because of their perfect location and their true Cayman Island ambience.
Seven Mile Beach area is perfect for all our family needs with shops, restaurants, beach and watersports, all within walking distance, unless it's too hot but you can hop on the mini bus for $2.50 to either George Town or West Bay.
Comfort Suites rooms and facilities are more than spotlessly clean and comfortable but also affordable within what is fast becoming, a very expensive Island.
We visited the new 'Caymana Bay' development which is beautiful for it's purpose. However we still much prefered to take our boys to experience the true,undeveloped areas on the Island such as Smith Cove, Rum point, East End, and West Bay.
It was wonderful for them to meet the team of happy, friendly, local staff at the Comfort Suites who go out of their way to make you feel welcome. Reminded us of why we fell in love with this paradise Island and it's beautiful Caymanian people.
Breakfast was an added bonus with plenty to choose from. A great start to our day so we could get out early for a swim in the warm turquoise Sea. There's plenty of fish to see if you love snorkelling as much as our boys do. You don't have to go out very deep either....fab!!)
There were plenty of dive instructurs on site who were passionate and entusiastic and happy to advise of any questions and the Stingers Pool Bar and Grill had plenty of options for the kids.
The Beach staff were amazingly effecient in arranging chairs and parasols and also provided some pool lilo's and rafts for the boys on quiet days..... Very Cool Maan!!!
Every little touch was just magical and we cannot wait to return....... maybe for longer next time, 2 weeks just wasn't long enough.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay with someone you know. The hotel enjoys an excellent location beachside in the heart of Seven Mile Beach area close to restaurants, bars and shopping and with breakfast and basic wi-fi access included offering excellent value to the traveller on Seven Mile Beach. While not a beachfront property guests access the beach by a small path a few feet from the back door. The hotel offers 5 suite types: 2-bedroom, 1-bedroom with efficiency kitchen as well as Business Pool View King Studios, Deluxe Studio with 2 beds and Queen Studios each with mini-fridge, microwave, toaster and coffee pot are ideal for any size of family and budget. Onsite Restaurant and Dive Shop with snorkel trips to Stingray City offers convenience at your door step. Best location, best value on Seven Mile. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Comfort Suites Seven Mile Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Suites 7 Mile Beach
- Comfort Suites Seven Mile Beach Hotel Seven Mile Beach
- Seven Mile Beach Comfort Suites
- Comfort Suites Seven Mile Beach Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands