We arrived on the 11th of August check in was easy. We stayed 4 days. The Hotel was clean, and orderly. We had the 2 bedroom suite which was perfect for a family of 4 that had 2 older teenagers. Plenty of towels in the bathrooms and Air conditioning worked very well. The thermostats on the walls do not appear to work, air conditioning controlled from the units. Beds were nice and comfortable.
The room safe is strange, you have to go to front desk and rent a lock for $2.50 a day.
Breakfast was fine the food was fresh and plentiful. We did not see any overcrowding as some have reported. We attended breakfast at different times.
The pool was nice never crowded, scuba lessons in the pool in the AM however never seemed to get in the way. Staff cleaned the pool area every morning cleaning leaves and picking up cups and straightening chairs.
Ambassador dive located at the hotel was fine for snorkeling and stingray swim use the coupons provided by the hotel, it helps a little. AJ the driver from the shop to the boat knows every person on the island it appears.
Stingrays Bar N Grill at the pool is very good, the food was very good in quality and price. The waitstaff (Bartenders) were very attentive and pleasant. Make sure you say hi to Phil usually floating around very nice to everybody. The Rum punch is excellent.
The Beach was great! If you want to snorkel just walk in enjoy, they have created a great environment with artificial reefs. Bring your snorkel from home.
My wife and I are early risers so we would get beach chairs no problem and then go have breakfast it worked for us. I do realize the beach is small and could present an issue during the busy season. Wesley on the beach was also most accommodating as was the other attendant who's name I do not recall.
Coconut Joe's across the street is OK nothing fancy food was good prices ok.
Try Cimboco for island food it was very good from the lobster to the shrimp app to the short ribs and desserts. You will not be disappointed
The bus rides are great, you meet wonderful people from the island always willing to talk to you about the island. Just stand on the main st in front of the hotel and they will pick you up. 2.50 us per person.
The Gas station has all the snacks you could want for the room or you could take the bus to the market.
One last comment The front desk staff was outstanding each and everyone. They would do everything they could to help you out.
The Hotel needs to get a better system to get towels for the beach for everyone to have to bother front desk staff for a towel is not efficient and could lead to mistakes as they are always working on something that has to be interrupted to give out towels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay with someone you know. The hotel enjoys an excellent location beachside in the heart of Seven Mile Beach area close to restaurants, bars and shopping and with breakfast and basic wi-fi access included offering excellent value to the traveller on Seven Mile Beach. While not a beachfront property guests access the beach by a small path a few feet from the back door. The hotel offers 5 suite types: 2-bedroom, 1-bedroom with efficiency kitchen as well as Business Pool View King Studios, Deluxe Studio with 2 beds and Queen Studios each with mini-fridge, microwave, toaster and coffee pot are ideal for any size of family and budget. Onsite Restaurant and Dive Shop with snorkel trips to Stingray City offers convenience at your door step. Best location, best value on Seven Mile. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Comfort Suites Seven Mile Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Suites 7 Mile Beach
- Comfort Suites Seven Mile Beach Hotel Seven Mile Beach
- Seven Mile Beach Comfort Suites
- Comfort Suites Seven Mile Beach Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands