“Fabulous Trip!”

Ranked #5 of 10 Hotels in Seven Mile Beach
London, Canada
“Fabulous Trip!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 November 2010

I recently stayed at the Comfort Suites Hotel in Grand Cayman and had an excellent experience. All the staff was very helpful and accommodating during my stay there. I would definitely stay there again if I go back! The friendly and helpful staff was much appreciated!

• Stayed October 2010, travelled with family
1 Thank Bailee23

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (253)
Miami
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 November 2010

I've stayed at this hotel several times. I keep returning to this hotel when I'm in Grand Cayman for several reasons. The staff is always helpful and friendly. The facilities are very nice and well worth the price. The food in their pool bar is terrific and the staff there are also very friendly. The hotel is in the middle of everything

1 Thank ArtAMiami
Grand Cayman
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 November 2010

I stayed only one night, so I am not able to give much information. However, overall the stay was comfortable. The only minor problem I found was that the a/c was a bit loud and it was a bit warm in the room, because of where the unit is situated.

Good value for money.

• Stayed November 2010, travelled with family
Grand Cayman
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 November 2010

I have been coming to Grand Cayman for business over the past 3 years and I have come to enjoy the comforts provided at the Comfort Suites Hotel. The staff has always been extremely helpful and welcoming to me and my colleages. The hotel is located on the famous 7 mile beach strip if the beach is your thing...if you prefer dining options the location is within walking distance of many very good restaurants and shops or within 5 minutes of the city center via bus or cab. I come here for work and after a long day I take comfort in knowing that a great room, clean surroundings, and friendly staff awaits me at my home away from home...The Comfort Suites, Grand Cayman.

Calgary
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 November 2010

I stay at the Comfort suites quite regularly while on business in the Cayman Islands. The staff are super friendly and can not do enough to help you out. I always feel like I am at home as they treat me like a family member not just a guest.

MAIDENHEAD
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 November 2010

We stayed at this hotel for one night at the end of our holiday - I slept on the Sofa Bed and was bitten by Bed bugs - I am horrified as I have small children and just grateful my children were not bitten!

• Stayed October 2010, travelled with family
4 Thank SDEBEER
CaymanComfortSuites, General Manager at Comfort Suites Seven Mile Beach, responded to this review, 15 November 2010
Dear Maidenhead???

Thank you for your review. We would like to respond to your issue.

The Comfort Suites Grand Cayman does not and has not had an issue with bedbugs, this is the first report of an issue of this kind, We have had over 23,658 room nights occupied to date this year and this is the first report of this type of issue.

I believe that I do know who you are and what date that you visited the hotel from a response through Choice hotels.
If you can confirm your identitiy and time of stay It will help us to further follow up and inspect the room that you may have occupied to further check and ensure that this is not the case.

Based on this reponse we have followed up, inspected all areas and items in all of our room's and no Bugs were found to be present.

Rooms are regularly inspected each day and also deep cleaned.

Our hotel was inspected by a Pest Control company . All rooms were reviewed and checked and there was no finding of Bedbugs.

At Comfort Suites Grand Cayman we have been ranked by three inspection agencies over the last three months and have scored at the higher end of the scale at an excellent level for cleanliness by all three.

We are concerend with your review, and we will take this under advise.

"Maidenhead" - My name is Thomas Mason, I am the General Manager of the hotel and I can be reached at 345-945-7300 or by email comfort@candw.ky and I would be happy to address these issues with you and to assure you that we do not have this problem at our hotel.

Sincerely

Thomas Mason
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 November 2010

Just returned from a four night stay. Hotel was close to shops and restaurants. The beach is a short walk, less than two minutes away from the hotel. The section of the beach is next to the Marriott and is beautiful. Stay to the right to avoid the rocks in the water. On a clear day you will see them. If you are diving and taking advantage of the sights around Grand Cayman this hotel is perfect. A twenty minute walk to Georgetown or you can grab the bus for two dollars. Not for the high maintenance types that want to be catered to. Nice staff and clean surroundings. Very safe area. The best value for the money. Spend your money on other fun stuff instead of the pricier hotels and resorts.

• Stayed November 2010, travelled as a couple