I just got home from Grand Cayman and staying at the Aqua Bay Club. We had a wonderful time. We stayed in unit 6. It was perfect. With just my husband and I only using one bedroom and bath worked out great. We walked right out from the unit to the pool and beach. The setting was very quiet, just what we wanted. We often had the pool to ourselves. Yes, the beach is a little rocky, but with water shoes it was no problem.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aqua Bay Club - Grand Cayman, is one of the most desirable short term rental luxury condominiums along World Famous Seven Mile Beach. It provides a perfect vacation gateway and assures tranquility as well as unspoiled beauty of the land and ocean. All of our 21 apartments are privately owned and are kept in impeccable condition. Guests will enjoy freshwater pool, Jacuzzi and plenty of sun or the shade of the Aqua Bay's tropical palms and thatched huts located in the court yard and at the waters edge. Now offering FREE high speed internet access in every unit! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotel.de, HRS, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Aqua Bay Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aqua Bay Club Hotel Seven Mile Beach
- Aqua Bay Club Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands