We stayed for 2 weeks in a ground floor apartment (no 32), it was just what we wanted. Plenty of room, nice and quiet when you want it but near many bars and restaurants. Eating out was very good, but quite pricey. We ate at The Cracked Conch, The Wharf, Luca and Winedown. All very good and no more than 10 minutes drive away.
We hired the apartment directly from the owner, who was a pleasure to deal with. Each apartment had their own portable BBQ's so you could cook on your patio or move to the beach, which was about 50 yards away and watch the lovely sunsets.
We hired a car from Andy's, who are the cheapest on the island and very good.
Played golf a few times at North Sound Club, 5 minutes away. Can be pricey but enjoyable, they have just dropped the afternoon tee off price to 90USD, including a cart, which is good value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the Middle of Seven Mile Beach within walking distance of grocery/liquor stores, a handful of great restaurants and watersports. 1,2, & 3 bedroom villas, all with a view of the Caribbean Sea. Fully equipped with Central AC, free WI FI, on site management, and the units have all been recently renovated, upgraded and are tropically decorated with all of the comforts of your home. Daily housekeeping, shade trees, beach umbrellas, lounge chairs and beach towels provided. What more for a wonderful vacation! We wish you were here. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Villas of the Galleon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villas Of The Galleon Hotel Seven Mile Beach
- Villas Of The Galleon Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands