We stayed at the Villas from June 11-20, 2011. Our condo was a 2 bedroom/2 bath oceanview on the 2nd floor (Condo 19). The view off the balcony was breath-taking! The manager, Lisa, was exceptionally accommodating. Our condo was cleaned daily (except on Sundays) by the most pleasant housekeepers. The kitchen was well stocked, & the living room was quite comfortable. We were always given fresh beach towels, bathing towels, & kitchen towels daily. The beach at the Villas is incredible. It was the prettiest section of beach along Seven Mile. We zipped over to the Westin next door for drinks & spa services. Across the street within walking distance is Eats restaurant & Legendz bar. Both places share the same menu & were our go-to place for a quick, good bite to eat for breakfast & lunch.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the Middle of Seven Mile Beach within walking distance of grocery/liquor stores, a handful of great restaurants and watersports. 1,2, & 3 bedroom villas, all with a view of the Caribbean Sea. Fully equipped with Central AC, free WI FI, on site management, and the units have all been recently renovated, upgraded and are tropically decorated with all of the comforts of your home. Daily housekeeping, shade trees, beach umbrellas, lounge chairs and beach towels provided. What more for a wonderful vacation! We wish you were here. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Priceline, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Villas of the Galleon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villas Of The Galleon Hotel Seven Mile Beach
- Villas Of The Galleon Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands