We really enjoyed our stay at Villas of the Galleon. We went in late May of 2013. Our 3 bedroom unit 68 was incredible. I was totally blown away as I had not expected it to be so nice. The beach is beautiful and the water is like a swimming pool. In Grand Cayman you don't get anyone coming up to you on the beach trying to bother/sell you things so it is total relaxation. Lisa who runs the office was awesome and gave us lots of good tips and arranged our Stingray City snorkeling trip which was half the price of many of the more commercial places. It is walking distance to many restaurants and bars. We had a washer/dryer which was great too. I can't imagine there could have been a better location or nicer people. Lots of chairs and umbrellas on the beach too. We had a few rainy days which is rare but we found lots of activities and it was still one of our most treasured vacations. One thing that is pricey is alcohol so be sure to buy it duty free before you get to Cayman.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the Middle of Seven Mile Beach within walking distance of grocery/liquor stores, a handful of great restaurants and watersports. 1,2, & 3 bedroom villas, all with a view of the Caribbean Sea. Fully equipped with Central AC, free WI FI, on site management, and the units have all been recently renovated, upgraded and are tropically decorated with all of the comforts of your home. Daily housekeeping, shade trees, beach umbrellas, lounge chairs and beach towels provided. What more for a wonderful vacation! We wish you were here. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Villas of the Galleon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villas Of The Galleon Hotel Seven Mile Beach
- Villas Of The Galleon Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands