Absolutely Amazing! We stayed in #14 and we loved it. IMHO, I think this place blows both the Ritz and the Westin away. Lisa is amazing, the amenities are awesome, and the beds are great. This is the place to stay if you don't want to spend your life savings in the Caymans. We went shopping at Fosters, bought our Liquor etc. at Big Daddy's, and we saved a TON of money.
If you want that "home away from home" feeling, this place is for you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the Middle of Seven Mile Beach within walking distance of grocery/liquor stores, a handful of great restaurants and watersports. 1,2, & 3 bedroom villas, all with a view of the Caribbean Sea. Fully equipped with Central AC, free WI FI, on site management, and the units have all been recently renovated, upgraded and are tropically decorated with all of the comforts of your home. Daily housekeeping, shade trees, beach umbrellas, lounge chairs and beach towels provided. What more for a wonderful vacation! We wish you were here. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Villas of the Galleon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villas Of The Galleon Hotel Seven Mile Beach
- Villas Of The Galleon Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands