After staying at the Christopher Columbus next door, we choose to stay at the Anchorage as The Christopher Columbus raised their fees. It was a great choice. The Anchorage condo was plush, roomy, clean, recently decorated with current furniture, etc. The kitchen was stocked with needed dinnerware/dishware/silverware. The screened in porch was our favorite spot when resting out of the sun. Of course location is priceless. This is the most beautiful section of 7 mile beach! The beach is NEVER crowded and you don't rent beach chairs!! We loved the hammock! This year the mosiquitos were awful. At sunset and later you have to run from them....Also, the island landscape companies are now using very loud blowers which were AWFUL...two unfortunate changes we've observed this time around :(
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 3 story condo complex is located on Seven Mile Beach. It is a small complex - 15 condos. The Anchorage is known for having one of the most fabulous beaches on Seven Mile Beach - Cayman Islands. Beach front condos are 2 bedroom, 2 bath and den or 3 bedroom condos. The Garden A and Garden B condos have 2 bedrooms and 2 baths. All condos have central A/C, free wireless internet, cable TV, ceiling fans and a complete kitchen. All condos have either a screened balcony or patio. Amenities: Fresh water pool, beach cabanas, beach umbrellas, plenty of beach furniture for all to enjoy, outdoor shower, barbecue grills, tennis court and daily maid service everyday except Sundays and some public holidays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your The Anchorage Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Anchorage Condominiums Hotel Seven Mile Beach
- The Anchorage Condominiums Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands