“I love their beach!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
Review of Cayman Reef Resort

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Seven Mile Beach
Cayman Reef Resort
Asheville, North Carolina
“I love their beach!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed 27 May 2011

I have stayed at this resort eight times. This was my first time in #40 and I thought it was lovely. It had a nice kitchen, though I like to eat out. It was well equipped and we usually ate breakfast and lunch in the condo. The bathroom is new and there is a great view of the ocean and sunsets. The beach is perfect, not very crowded, and always got a chair. The pool is a nice change of pace from the beach. I would go back anytime and I think I will.

• Stayed February 2011, travelled with friends
5 Thank babeglickman

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Scottsdale, Arizona
Reviewed 23 May 2011

We have stayed in this unit many times including late April of 2011. This apartment is fully updated with beautiful bathrooms, furniture and a very nice kitchen. The apartment has ALWAYS been clean and well taken care of! We have looked at other units in the complex and there is not many that can compete. This is a beautiful apartment with wonderful amenities and an UNBELIEVABLE location. We plan our trips around the available dates of this apartment. With the location and beauty of this apartment, I would not go anywhere else!

4 Thank meddy5
Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed 18 May 2011

I have stayed at #40 in the Cayman Reef Resort for several business trips over the last couple months. Always staying for 4-5 days at a time, always in the same place. The condo is perfect for my needs and is in a great location. Its always clean, everything works, views are amazing, rooms comfortable, absolutely no issues with anything. I have even held business meetings at the condo with others who live on the island and they always comment on how great the condo is.

Take it from someone who is there every couple of weeks, this place is great, if you are lucky enough to secure a reservation.

Room Tip: Book early
  • Stayed May 2011, travelled on business
5 Thank jshwine
Illinois
Reviewed 17 May 2011

I've frequented Grand Cayman for years, including Cayman Reef Resort. First, let me say, that while it may seem expensive, it is way cheaper than almost anywhere else on Seven Mile Beach. But don't let that fool you-- the condos are great! The location is fantastic, there's parking, everything is nearby, a pool, gorgeous beach, etc.

I've gone with friends and stayed in a few apartments. I read the review below about #40, and I have to COMPLETELY disagree. It actually prompted me to write this review. We thought that the unit was absolutely amazing. 1) It is actually ON the beach. You look out the window onto the ocean and sands. It's amazing. 2) It's got three lovely rooms. One of the beds has a beautiful canopy, another room was perfect for two friends who didn't want to share a bed, and the last room has a fantastic view. 3) It has a gorgeous living room. There is clear glass that looks out onto the beach, unlike the screens in other units. It has a a huge television, a kitchen (and food is expensive on Grand Cayman, so having a kitchen is super nice), and the bathroom has a beautiful shower.

I have to heartily recommend Cayman Reef Resort, and unit 40 in particular. You won't be disappointed.

Room Tip: Make sure to book early for winter months!
  • Stayed December 2010, travelled as a couple
7 Thank Xiaotuzi_B
Evergreen, Colorado
Reviewed 16 May 2011

We are long time renters in Grand Cayman and have stayed many places. Cayman Reef #40 is by far our number one favorite. The view is incredible and it is close to everything. It is bright and sunny with beautiful decor. Three bedrooms and two baths. Excellent on sight manager. We look forward to our next vacation there.

• Stayed December 2010, travelled as a couple
3 Thank mybelle115
san antonio
Reviewed 20 April 2011

We stayed in a privately owned condo at the Cayman Reef Resort. The location is right on 7 mile beach and the private beach area at the condos was outstanding. Right in front of the condo was excellent snorkeling and diving. We have two children under the age of 12 and I never once was worried about them swimming out in the ocean. It was safe and great for them. The condos themselves are in good condition and we are already planning our next trip back. We rented a 3 bedroom and had plenty of space for 7 people. Pool is a little small but who needs a big pool when you have the ocean at your front door?

3 Thank basore1
Dunoon, United Kingdom
Reviewed 7 April 2011

Seven Mile Beach is an idyllic destination and who wouldn't want to overlook this wonderful beach. However location isnt everything. We booked Apartment 40 and as a family can suffer dated but not dirty. This apartment was a disgrace, layers of dust and dirt and filled with junk including leftover tiles and paint although we couldn't see where it had been used. The upholstery was filthy, units covered in sticky fingerprints and it stank. Needless to say the owner doesn't agree but where is she? Not on site. So is poss unaware of what is happening. We had friends come to help us move and they were horrified. Don't stay here. We didn't.

Room Tip: The resort may have better apartments. we can #40.
10 Thank Lorna19