We spent 9 nights in #522. It was wonderful, the condo was comfortable and perfect for my family of 5. We had plenty of room and loved the comfy beds and couch. The beach in front of the resort was never crowed and we were able to find umbrellas and chairs at any time of day. It felt deserted compared to the overcrowded Marriott next door. The pool was also very nice and the kids enjoyed it. I think the best thing was the location. The beach in front of the resort was soft sand for quite a ways out. Other resorts along 7 mile beach had more rocky sand areas or no sand at all. At the same time we were very close to stores and restaurants. It was perfect!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Professional, Prompt, Personal Service. CaymanVacation has over 28 years of experience arranging perfect Cayman Islands Vacations serving over 30,000 guests. With us, you will receive friendly, personalized boutique service, which leverages our in-depth knowledge of the Cayman Islands. Our attention to excellence assists you in choosing the very best Cayman Islands vacation accommodation to meet your specific requirements. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Regal Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Regal Beach Club Hotel Seven Mile Beach
- Regal Beach Club Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands