We vacationed at the Grandview last week to celebrate our 30th anniversary and my son's high school graduation this year. What a wonderful place to stay, the pictures that you see on line are real and not doctored up. It looks that good. I can't say enough about the property and the staff. Plenty of room in our two-bedroom and nicely accommodated. Amazing ocean view from the second floor (I would recommend second or third floors for the view rather than a walkout). Nice, secluded area, away from the hustle and bustle but close to everything. The whole property is very well maintained, the pool and hot tub are better than a lot of places up the beach. We found that you don't really have to go far at all for stores and good shopping (check out the Dive Shop in the plaza in front for shirts, shorts, hats, snorkeling equip). Max and the gals were great at helping us plan our days. We had a general plan but no specifics and Max helped us map out a driving tour of the island for one day complete with where to eat at great local spots on the way. They arranged for a private sailing tour and snorkel excursion that was outstanding. We wanted to dine at good local food spots and the recommendations were all outstanding and hit the mark for what we wanted. In the office they have all the literature you will need for things to do and they set up all reservations for you. We had zero issues. This is so much better than a small, cramped hotel room up the road and much more relaxing. It is off the main strip so secluded, which is perfect. Beach is smaller but we felt it was fine for us for just hanging out. It is essentially private but most times we ventured up to the main beaches anyway as we like variety. Loved the occasional trees at the beach for character and natural shade. You don't have this on the main beach. Grandview is THE place to stay. Handy to the whole island and your home away from home. Would highly recommend it to anyone. If we are fortunate to come back to GC, we would not think twice about where to stay. Thanks Max, Kenesha and Jessica for a wonderful stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your home away from home and personal vacation guides in the Cayman Islands with 2 and 3 bedroom condos with private patios and within walking distance to great restaurants, shopping and the town center. Unique in its concierge style approach to planning your getaway the Grandview's staff will ensure that your Cayman vacation is one you would love to have again. Come and let us spoil you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your The Grandview Condos Cayman Islands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Grandview Condos Cayman Islands Hotel Seven Mile Beach
- The Grandview Condos Cayman Islands Grand Cayman