The property was even better than the pictures and reviews showed. We spent 12 days at the Grandview in 2 units. After that much time, we are still wishing we could have remained for much longer. We celebrated my daughter's 1st birthday on the island and loved the nights on the balcony overlooking the sea. The screened in balconies allowed for all of the enjoyment of the balcony without the mosquito bites! They also had a crib and high chair in our room for us.
The location is fabulous...12 minutes to a fully stocked Kirk Grocery store and minutes from great restaurants. The peacefulness and serenity of a far more secluded beach was beyond what any of us could have asked for. If you need more action and night life, all is within walking distance as well. The more crowded beaches at much larger resorts were a 5 minute walk away, but not visible from the Grandview, which was great! Georgetown was a 15 minute walk and very enjoyable as well. If you like snorkelling, there is a great little lagoon to the right of the Grandview. A really great reef can be found at the 200 meter marker offshore from that lagoon as well.
Finally and most importantly...the staff are remarkable. Jessica, Kenesha, and Max do not treat you as if you have arrived at a resort as a guest. They treat you like family and are extremely responsive and attentive to any questions you may have, or just to chat. The island is small and this team is very well connected. The maintenance staff, security and housekeeping staff were all extremely pleasant and friendly as well. Saying goodbye to the property and the staff was tough for all of us. We are already planning our next trip back! Seriously...no need to look any further.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your home away from home and personal vacation guides in the Cayman Islands with 2 and 3 bedroom condos with private patios and within walking distance to great restaurants, shopping and the town center. Unique in its concierge style approach to planning your getaway the Grandview's staff will ensure that your Cayman vacation is one you would love to have again. Come and let us spoil you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your The Grandview Condos Cayman Islands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Grandview Condos Cayman Islands Hotel Seven Mile Beach
- The Grandview Condos Cayman Islands Grand Cayman