My family and I just got back (August 10, 2013) from spending 5 days in Grand Cayman. We stayed at the Grandview Condos and had an amazing experience. We stayed in number 622 which had a great view of the ocean with a nice patio to sit on while drinking your coffee in the mornings and admiring the incredible sunset in the evenings. The condo was perfect for us. My wife and I had our daughter and her friend with us, so they had their own bedroom and bathroom. The condo was well equipped with all the essentials needed to make it home for us during the time we spent there. Grandview is very close to Kirk's food market as well as many restaurants. It's also 10 minutes from Georgetown for shopping as well.Max and his staff were awesome!!!!! They were always friendly and very accommodating. In fact, two of our bags from the airline didn't arrive until the next day, so Max offered to take me to the airport the following morning, rather than waiting on the airport to deliver our luggage. He wanted to ensure we weren't worrying about when we were going to get our bags so we could enjoy our vacation, so he took me to the airport first thing in the morning to pick them up. Jessica also helped us with restaurant recommendations and dinner reservations as well. The entire staff was great!!!! The grounds around the condo were well maintained and beautiful. We also rented a car so we could drive around the island whenever we wanted, so I recommend that as well. The only negative thing I would have to say about Grand Cayman is everything is so much more expensive, so bring extra cash for food and drinks. The local supermarkets and restaurants are probably 200% - 300% more expensive than here in the states. Even though things are much more expensive locally, we will definitely go back. We absolutely had a wonderful time and highly recommend the Grandview condos!!!!!! It was a vacation we will ne'er forget!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your home away from home and personal vacation guides in the Cayman Islands with 2 and 3 bedroom condos with private patios and within walking distance to great restaurants, shopping and the town center. Unique in its concierge style approach to planning your getaway the Grandview's staff will ensure that your Cayman vacation is one you would love to have again. Come and let us spoil you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Grandview Condos Cayman Islands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Grandview Condos Cayman Islands Hotel Seven Mile Beach
- The Grandview Condos Cayman Islands Grand Cayman