“Third Visit; Excellent Experience”

Agua Restaurant & Lounge
Price range: US$1 - US$45
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, Peruvian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Sparta, New Jersey
“Third Visit; Excellent Experience”
Reviewed 1 May 2014

I recently visited Agua with three of my daughters, and we thought that the meal was excellent. I had a sampling of ceviches which were delicious (the Cayman style was my favorite), and the Argentinian style skirt steak which was cooked perfectly. While I did not sample my daughters meals, they all said that they really enjoyed them, and asked when we could go back. For Cayman, the dinner was reasonably priced, and the service was top notch The next time we head back to Cayman Agua will definitely hold a spot in our dining itinerary.

• Visited April 2014

• Polish first
Glastonbury, CT
“Popular restaurant with Spanish or S. American flair”
Reviewed 30 April 2014 via mobile

6 or cervices available as full order or spoonful taste; 6 or so carpaccios including smoked duck. The Peruvian apps are gone but still on their website. My special of beef tenderloin was belittled by not so special steamed unseasoned veg and indifferent white rice; the chef can obviously do better. The place was busy and nearly full on a Tuesday night so reservations should be made. It's in a strip mall; south Florida imported to the island.

My wife's lamb was over cooked but still good. Our two entries lowered my rating to 4 stars. Service is good but two long a wait for our check. Last year I gave them 5 stars.

Prices are high; 2 glasses of wine, apps, main, espresso, no desert came to 150 CI.

Eatontown NJ
“Delightful Dining”
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Dined here twice during our one week stay ! amazing service with knowledgeable wait staff the food is truly amazing. Lobster roll and pate brulee appetizer were perfect. Crab coated white bass - delicious and the homemade gelatto - belissimo!

Wilmington, Delaware
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fabulous!”
Reviewed 27 April 2014

Went to Agua on our last night in the Caymans....wish it had been our first! Delicious, beautiful place to dine!!

Houston, Texas
“Favorite of the Week!”
Reviewed 26 April 2014

Don't let the outside of this restaurant fool you! It looks like an unassuming restaurant in a strip center, but once you step inside you are transported to a very nice restaurant. We really loved the ceviche and on the recommendation of our waitress really enjoyed the tuna and as well as the lobster ravioli. We loved it so much we went twice and ordered the same thing!

• Visited March 2014