“Great date night on Seven Mile Beach”

Agua Restaurant & Lounge
Price range: US$1 - US$45
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, Peruvian
Good for: Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 7 May 2014

My wife and I went out for a date night, while on vacation. It was a Tuesday night but the restaurant drew a decent crowd, and the overall ambience was nice. As other reviewers commented, it is located in a strip mall but you don't notice once you are inside. My wife ordered the lobster roll for an appetizer and was not disappointed; it was also recommended by our server. For our entrees, my wife had the ocean seafood combo and I had the Argentinean skirt steak....and both were delicious. Generous portion sizes and wonderfully prepared! We'd recommend this restaurant if you're looking for a nice dining experience.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,309)

Reviewed 1 May 2014

Everything we ordered was amazing. Our toddler's grilled fish was soooo tasty that we kept stilling bites from her plate! The fish carpaccio was out of this world, with the mango sauce, yum! I'm craving it as I'm writing this...If we go back to Cayman Island, we'll definitely plan a visit to Agua...

Reviewed 1 May 2014

I recently visited Agua with three of my daughters, and we thought that the meal was excellent. I had a sampling of ceviches which were delicious (the Cayman style was my favorite), and the Argentinian style skirt steak which was cooked perfectly. While I did not sample my daughters meals, they all said that they really enjoyed them, and asked when we could go back. For Cayman, the dinner was reasonably priced, and the service was top notch The next time we head back to Cayman Agua will definitely hold a spot in our dining itinerary.

Reviewed 30 April 2014

6 or cervices available as full order or spoonful taste; 6 or so carpaccios including smoked duck. The Peruvian apps are gone but still on their website. My special of beef tenderloin was belittled by not so special steamed unseasoned veg and indifferent white rice; the chef can obviously do better. The place was busy and nearly full on a Tuesday night so reservations should be made. It's in a strip mall; south Florida imported to the island.

My wife's lamb was over cooked but still good. Our two entries lowered my rating to 4 stars. Service is good but two long a wait for our check. Last year I gave them 5 stars.

Prices are high; 2 glasses of wine, apps, main, espresso, no desert came to 150 CI.

Reviewed 28 April 2014

Dined here twice during our one week stay ! amazing service with knowledgeable wait staff the food is truly amazing. Lobster roll and pate brulee appetizer were perfect. Crab coated white bass - delicious and the homemade gelatto - belissimo!