“Totally and absolutely the best”

Living The Dream Divers
Ranked #2 of 29 Tours in Seven Mile Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: Grand Cayman's Boutique Dive Operation- a husband & wife team- owner operated for the best personal service and attention to detail. We specialize in valet service with the smallest groups on board the biggest, newest dive boats in the Cayman Islands! Join us for daily 2 tank AM and PM trips, night dives, and private charters. All our dives are personally guided and include transportation to our departure points, free computer use to maximize bottom time, fresh towels, snacks, fruit, refreshments and absolutely no crowds. Learn to dive with our daily Discover Scuba Diving courses, finish your e-Learning certifications and Open Water referrals in the Caribbean Sea. The Living The Dream Team loves to dive and show you the best of Cayman diving. Our trips are safe, fun, friendly and professional. We are "living the dream" and can't wait to have you on board.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Minneapolis
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Totally and absolutely the best”
Reviewed 9 April 2010

I went on 7 dives with Living the Dream Divers and others in our group went on 14 or so dives with them, and every dive was perfect and couldn't have been better. The boat was spotless, the equipment in perfect shape (they had computers to use too!), and Gary and Liz were smart, extremely knowledgeable, timely, and, well, fun. I was actually the novice diver in our group, and Liz and Gary helped me get my final PADI certification -- which I don't think would have happened if we somehow hadn't found LTD Divers (in short, I'd had a couple of rocky experiences with other dive companies (old equipment, deep water, rough sea), but LTD Divers quickly and easily got me comfortable diving). There were nine of us who used them over the course of a week, everyone with more experience than me (3 who'd been diving for over 20 years), and everyone of every level of experience totally and absolutely agreed that this was the nicest dive operation they'd ever used. I particularly like that this isn't a cattle call operation with tons of people -- instead the groups are small. Liz and Gary really improved my diving confidence and skills, and I appreciated their enthusiasm for diving and knowledge of all things aquatic. Bravo!