“Thank you Tia-Foot Treatment Heaven”

Hibiscus Spa at the Westin Grand Cayman Seven Mile Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: REJUVENATE AT HIBISCUS SPAThe Hibiscus Spa, located at The Westin Grand Cayman Seven Mile Beach Resort & Spa, Grand Cayman promotes a total lifestyle approach that encompasses the entire person - body, mind and soul - in order to provide the most complete and beneficial services for our guests. Adjacent to the Governor's Ballroom, the spa's 7000 sq. ft. facility offers fifteen treatment rooms, two steam and sauna rooms, woment's whirlpool and vichy showers and a seasoned staff to offer massages and a variety of treatments to rejuvenate the body and soul.
Reviewed 7 July 2013

I got the island foot treatment this past week, and Tia was amazing! She was so nice to chat with, very attentive, and gave a great foot/leg massage that was great. It was just what I needed after a long year of being on my toes all day at work. The Treatments smell amazing with mineral salts that have eucalytus oil, menthol and lavender at the end. I definitely recommend going to the spa if you are in the Grand Cayman, or the Westin.
Thanks Tia!
P. Chopra
Toronto

Reviewed 11 May 2013

I recently took my mother to the Hibiscus Spa for a Mothers Day treat. We both had the essential oils wrap with was wonderful. The therapist spent a LOT of time doing scalp massage while the wrap was in place which was heavenly. We then hung out about an hour after our treatments and went in the jacuzzi, the sauna, and the steam room. All in all I felt it was an experience almost equal to treatments I've had the the Silver Rain Spa at the Ritz Carlton. Granted the Silver Rain Spa has fancier decor but the treatment was definately on par and it was a fraction of the price.

Reviewed 10 May 2013

It's not that cheap, but the 2 hour massage was exceptional. I left feeling totally refreshed. I can still smell the hibiscus

Reviewed 6 March 2013

I recently spent the day at the Hibiscus spa. I started with a seaweed wrap which was amazing and the scalp massage the girl gave me while I was letting the seaweed wrap soak in, put me to sleep! I next had a massage by JOE who was phenomenal. He did exactly what I needed and listened when I asked him to work on some trouble areas. He also has an amazing personality if you want to chit-chat with him during your session. Maria did my facial and she was excellent. I am booking with her again. She was kind and gentle and was very educated on her trade. Overall the day was exceptional and it is definitely the best on island!

Reviewed 26 December 2012

Having worked in the spa industry, my standards for what makes a spa stand out as extraordinary are pretty high. Hibiscus was nice and the treatments were solid, but don't book an appointment here and expect anything more than your basic day spa type experience.

I did a package deal, which was a massage, a facial, and an express mani/pedi. Overall, I was pleased with the services. The massage was well done and my therapist didn't just go through the motions - she worked areas she felt needed it, but was attentive overall. The facial was my least favorite service. The esthetician did a bit of a hard sell on the products at first, and the experience lacked some of the higher end facials I've had before (no hot towels, for example, just pads). The mani and pedi were basic as I expected, but the nail tech was fabulous to speak with and she really made the experience end on a high note.

Overall, I would say it's a great place if you're expecting a basic, consistent experience, but if you want to have a high-end, luxury experience, I would keep looking. I have to admit that I expected more from a Westin property. Most of the Westin spas I've visited in the States blow this experience away.

1  Thank Annalise K

Travellers who viewed Hibiscus Spa at the Westin Grand Cayman Seven Mile Beach also viewed

Seven Mile Beach, Grand Cayman
Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands

Been to Hibiscus Spa at the Westin Grand Cayman Seven Mile Beach? Share your experiences!