“Excellent food and ambiance”
Review of Michael's Genuine Food & Drink - CLOSED

Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Market Street
Reviewed 22 December 2013

Loved my tar tar and pizza. Good happy hour deals. Octopus was spectacular, salad dressing was great. The drinks were almost blinding they were so strong but worth having. Try sticky toffee.

Reviewed 9 December 2013

Camana Bay's Michael's GF&D is definitely that. Delicious deviled eggs to start were creamy and tasty. Beet & Local Long Bean salad with farro, shallots, manchego cheese & walnut vinaigrette was full sized, properly chilled and very tasty. Wife's Tuna Tartar tower was very rich and well seasoned. The pizza was plenty for 2. It changes often This time with braised beef and a red sauce. Thin & crispy crust. Very good. Nice wine by the glass & bottle selection. Full bar. Check it out.

Reviewed 3 December 2013

This place is great, we really enjoyed our meals here. I ate here with my husband probably 4 times in our 1 week vacation, most of the time we sat outside because the weather was so nice. The drinks are fabulous, you must try the mango press. We ate a few things and all were delicious: wahoo ceviche, crispy and sweet pork belly, short ribs, pizza, falafel, thick cut potato chips, sticky toffee pudding and the chocolate brownie sundae. You will be happy with the service and your meal here. I ate ceviche every night and there's was one of the best. I place you must try when you are at Camana Bay.

Reviewed 2 December 2013

This was absolutely, hands down the best meal and service I have had in YEARS!! We received a quick, warm welcome and all our unexpressed needs were anticipated including the offering of a pashmina after I had made a comment about how cold I was!! The food was out of this world fresh and delicious..nothing better than farm from table and freshly made on site!! I was repeatedly wowed by the wait staff! I look forward to taking my family here when they come for a visit on island so they too can be "wowed"!!

Reviewed 30 November 2013

This was our first view to Camana Bay to walk around and have dinner. What a great job they did with this development! We went to Michaels's based on a review I read about being a James Beard winner. It is did not disappoint! We sat on the patio with a view of the green and the beautiful Christmas tree. We had amazing service. We didn't want a big heavy meal, so we started with the tuna tartare, which was seasoned well with a quail egg. We shared the butter salad with orange and avacado, so light, but big favors. We had the wood fired pizza. Well, that was one of the best pizzas ever. The dessert may have been the best ever...The chocolate cremoso was divine!!! Great wine suggestions. Can't wait to go next time we are back!!!