“MOST AMAZING EXPERIENCE OF MY LIFE WITH CARIB SELECT WATERSPORTS!”

Carib Select Watersports & Photos
Ranked #22 of 29 Tours in Seven Mile Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: Carib Select Watersports specializes in guided Stingray City tours with professional photographers who capture every moment of your adventure!Gain a Caribbean perspective and feel the island through your soul while experiencing a fun-filled day of snorkeling and history all captured with beautiful photos. Take home more than memories. Take home a piece of The Cayman Islands.
Playa Hermosa, Costa Rica
“MOST AMAZING EXPERIENCE OF MY LIFE WITH CARIB SELECT WATERSPORTS!”
Reviewed 30 August 2010

This was by far the best experience I have ever had on any vacation. They let you in the water to play with tame wild stingrays! What is cooler than that? The company we went with, Carib Select Watersports, I highly recommend. They had excellent service, were very friendly, and very knowledgeable. The woman by the name of Tina that we had the pleasure of going with was a local sweetheart that made the experience top notch. Seriously consider this attraction if you will be in Grand Cayman or your missing out!

Jounieh, Lebanon
“Fabulous adventure!!!”
Reviewed 18 August 2010

It is the best adventure ever with the best team!
Ementina is an excellent guide with always a smiley face, adventurer, attractive  ….
I strongly advise you while visiting Cayman Islands to choose “Carib Select” to visit Stingray City or to do other adventures!
Jad Saade, PhD
Lebanon

cstina1, Owner at Carib Select Watersports & Photos, responded to this review, 4 March 2011
From the Staff:
It’s a wonderful world out here in the majestic, beautiful, clear waters of Grand Cayman. We hope to see you again in the future. We strive to make every tour a once in a lifetime experience.
Thanks you from all of us!

Best Regards,
Ementina, Dayna, Esther & Crew
Miami, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Carib Select Watersports is the best.”
Reviewed 15 August 2010

Sting Ray City is one of the best stops in the Grand Caymans. Be smart and avoid the cruise ship excursions and go on the net and book through a LOCAL company, Carib Select Watersports. Not only do you get a great experience with the sting rays but you will save money and be offered incredible photos that you will treasure. Ementina or "Tina" as we called her. Greeted us by name and a warm hug at the pier. Because they had a full tour bus from the pier she offered us to ride to the boat in her own car. Asked if we minded if she stopped for gas and while she was inside paying for the gas bought us some soda and two treats A Jamaican beef patty and a fish and akie (sp) patty. We were blown away by her friendliness and her hospitality. Her captain and crew were professional and caring. We were all a bit nervous as none of the tourist on the boat had ever swam with wild sea creatures before but we were all treated ever so gently by the crew and got into this encounter with a feeling of trust. What a great time. Tina's photos were great and our now part of our family history. I can not over recommend this company. I real taste of the Islands with great people.

Burlington, Canada
“We absolutely loved touring beautiful Stingray City.”
Reviewed 15 August 2010

We used Carib Select Watersports to take us on our tour of Stingray City. They LOVE the stingrays and made us all feel really comfortable in the water surrounded by these beautiful creatures gracefully swimming around us and even holding them. You don`t have to worry about bringing a camera because the Carib Select crew are there to capture all those unforgettable moments. Thank you Ementina for a wonderful tour. We`ll be back!

Daegu, South Korea
“One of the best days I had on Vacation”
Reviewed 10 August 2010

Upon arrival to the dock we were greeted by some real locals and it was great; they were friendly helpful and very informative. The company that we chose to go with and I would recommend to anyone looking to have a great time in the out at what they call the sand bar is Carib select watersports. The boat crew was super friendly and showed us things underwater that I thought only existed in finding nemo, and that was just the snorkling portion of the trip. After that they took us to this pool like sand bar in the middle of the ocean with for a lack of better words tons of stingrays. At first I will admit I was a bit nervous but the photographer and the boat crew eased my worries with facts about the rays and showed us just how calm they actually are. Once we were in the water the stingray were a bit weird, kinda felt like wet mushrooms is my best description, but the handler of the stingrays grabbed one up and it calmed right down. I mean calmed right down enough for me to even give it a kiss and a stingray back massage, a once in a life time experience. Also while this was going on there was a photographer in the water and I have to say she got all the right shots, my personal favorite is me and my girlfriend giving it a kiss together. Once we were back on the boat we got to look at the photos right there on the boat and they were awesome, so we had to get them and in just a few seconds we had them in our hand before we even got back to the dock. All in all the best day of our trip and I recommend doing the tour with Carib select watersports any to anyone that is looking to have a good time. The boat staff was awesome and so was the photographer, its one not to be miss! They do have a website that the photographer gave me and I will be sure to book through them from now on seeing as I go down there about every year or two so if you want to have what I think is the best stingray city experience the go to http://www.caribselect.ky/ and you will be sure to have a great day on the island of cayman.