“Great Place to Start”
Review of DNS Diving

DNS Diving
Ranked #7 of 29 Tours in Seven Mile Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: DNS Diving is committed to helping you discover the most amazing dive sites in Grand Cayman, from the sheer drop offs of our famous walls, to the adventurous wrecks and breathtaking reefs that have made Grand Cayman one of the top diving destinations in the world. DNS Diving (formerly known as: Dive N’ Stuff) was founded in 1993 by divers for divers. Our goals are simple; smaller dive groups, longer bottom times and safe, easy, flexible diving, all of which enable us to provide more personal attention to our divers and build great friendships. From a beach pick-up by boat outside your hotel or condo, to our friendly and knowledgeable staff setting up your dive equipment; we ensure that our guests keep coming back year after year. All our dives are guided by our professional instructors, but you are free to dive with a buddy at your own pace if you prefer.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Ada, Michigan
“Great Place to Start”
Reviewed 24 June 2014

I wanted to experience SCUBA diving. Rachel (Hi) was professional fun and patient. I had a wonderful first 50 minute dive that I'll always remember. So happy with it, that I booked a second and I'm taking my 15 year old son for his first dive....

Visited June 2014

Atlanta
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Best Dive Crew Ever”
Reviewed 16 June 2014

We just came back from a week in Grand Cayman. While we were there, we heard great things about DNS DIVING, so we decided to go out with them. I’m so glad we did. We received more personal service with DNS Diving than any dive company we have ever used before! Our crew was Dusty, Jorge, Josh and Chase. The entire dive boat crew was great & the dive leader ensured everyone had a fantastic time. They covered all the bases and were clear about what to expect in each dive session. They were professional but also so much fun to work with! Loved the entire staff, really just amazing! You will not regret going diving with Dusty and his crew.

I can't wait to go back & dive with them in the near future!

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Woodshark
ConchyJoe1, Public Relations Manager at DNS Diving, responded to this review, 20 June 2014
Thank you Terry! It is unfortunate that we can't write reviews or they would basically say the same thing. As DNS Diving grows, the staff also grows, and we have a fine group of Captains, Instructors and Dive Masters. Thanks for hanging with us, see you again soon!
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Great diving experience”
Reviewed 6 June 2014

This was my third time diving with DNS, and the best yet. DNS is both professional, very safe, and a lot of fun. The dive trips were easy to schedule as DNS is very responsive to queries; the trips left ontime and all went smoothly. I was especially impressed that they offered the divers on board a choice of dive sites so that sites would not be repeated, and that they took into account that I am a novice diver (esp. compared to the other divers) and choose appropriate dive plans for me. Additionally, the crews are very knowledgeable about what one is like to see - not only the 'big stuff' but also macro sea life such as arrow crabs. I highly recommend DNS Diving!

Atlanta, Ga
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Another great day of diving with DNS”
Reviewed 26 May 2014

DNS is so accommodating! I brought a friend down this trip that hasn't been diving for many years. DNS took him to Sunset House for a refresher course on afternoon then we got to dive the North Wall the following day! They made my friend feel so comfortable! They are a first class operation. I have been with numerous other operators over the years and they rank #1!

Augusta, Georgia
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“Professional and Fun!”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

My wife and I made our first dive trip to Grand Cayman. DNS was very professional and easy to deal with. Dusty the owner was very prompt in responding to my numerous emails. They started on time and the Dive Masters were helpful with all of the gear and were great guides. If DNS tells you they are going to do something, then you can count on them. I will probably dive Cayman 1 to 2 times per year and will always use DNS.
I have dove in 6 different countries and DNS is as good as any outfit I have ever dealt with. I highly recommend them.

1 Thank Colin R