“BEST DIVE TRIP - THANKS TO CHRIS AND STU!”

Cayman Turtle Divers
Ranked #3 of 29 Tours in Seven Mile Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to Cayman Turtle Divers where we offer the best in Cayman Islands Diving and of course, the most FUN trips you can imagine! At Cayman Turtle divers, we provide a personalized dive experience with our dedicated and knowledgeable crew. At a maximum of only 6 divers, you won't ever feel crowded! Our staff is happy to provide a full valet service, from setting up your gear to washing it and packing it for you, and our resident marine biologist is always eager to fill you in all what all the little critters are doing on your dives. So who's ready to come join the fun?!
Reviewed 4 October 2011

Chris and Cayman Turtle Divers was recommended to me by a friend. I had originally scheduled our week of dives with a large dive company. The best decision we made was to cancel with the large dive company and go with Chris. We would see boats go out with 20+ divers. Our boat always had 4-6 people. The personal service Chris and Stu gave to each person on the boat was special. Chris took us to incredible dive sites every day and even organized a special day of snorkeling with the stingrays and lunch at Kaibo. Chris was extremely conscientious about safety at all times. I will recommend Cayman Turtle Divers to everyone - first time divers, families, couples - anyone!

Reviewed 12 September 2011

Chris and crew with Cayman Turtle Divers made our diving a great adventure, with no stresses, all was done for me....my kind of diving! Thank you Chris!

Reviewed 2 September 2011

I have been going to Cayman at this time of year for several years and have spent lots of time diving. I ran in to Stuey on my first night on the island and mentioned I was looking to get rescue diver training and a friend wanted to get his open water. Stuey and Chris made it all happen for us. I have been diving for over 17 years and I tend to be fairly picky when choosing dive operators. I also enjoy diving with dive masters I have experience with. Stuey and Chris fit the bill perfectly. I really enjoyed how smoothly they operated the boat and their knowledge of the dive sites. I would highly recommend this operation to any of my friends and plan on making this an annual event with Cayman Turtle Divers!

1  Thank trdemps
Reviewed 30 August 2011

I dove with Chris last week with a novice group. He was great with them and made them feel excellent. The diving and Walnut was comfortable and just plain great. Chris has a good operation and personality

Reviewed 29 August 2011

My family did 3 days of diving this August with Chris and his crew. We have three teenage sons who are new to diving and myself and my wife had not dove for 18 years. We also had a family friend who was with us who introduced us to Chris who is a very experienced diver. We had a blast. Chris pick the dive sites depending on the weather so we got the smoothest seas. The briefing before the dives were great and they were very attentive to us as novice divers but they also worked great with our experienced diver in our party. We did the shipwreck, deep north wall dives, great shallow dives with only are small boat with 6 divers could really appreciate and we also did sting ray city. Each family member had a different favorite dive. The one day me and my wife forgot our fins and Chris supplied us with them. We rented dive equipment from home and brought it down with us but the next time we would rent the equipment from Chris and forget the hassale of bringing the equipment on the plane.