“Wonderful Experience!!!”

Cayman Turtle Divers
Ranked #3 of 29 Tours in Seven Mile Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to Cayman Turtle Divers where we offer the best in Cayman Islands Diving and of course, the most FUN trips you can imagine! At Cayman Turtle divers, we provide a personalized dive experience with our dedicated and knowledgeable crew. At a maximum of only 6 divers, you won't ever feel crowded! Our staff is happy to provide a full valet service, from setting up your gear to washing it and packing it for you, and our resident marine biologist is always eager to fill you in all what all the little critters are doing on your dives. So who's ready to come join the fun?!
Houston, Texas
“Wonderful Experience!!!”
Reviewed 2 June 2014

We had a wonderful dive vacation thanks to Cayman Turtle Divers. They picked us up at the rental condo, drove us to the boat (never far) and all the equipment was set up and ready.
We love that they only take 6 people at the time and the dive masters were very knowledgeable and they helped you get suited up and in/out the water. There was water and snacks for between dives, the atmosphere was very relaxed and friendly.

Visited May 2014
JT K, Divemaster at Cayman Turtle Divers, responded to this review, 25 June 2014
Hi Helmie! You and your family were so fun to have out with us so many days in a row! We loved spending your vacation with you, and you are all superb divers! Hope to see you again the next time you're feeling like getting underwater :) Thanks! Beth

Dallas, Texas
“Awesome Dive!”
Reviewed 2 June 2014

My afternoon with Cayman Turtle Divers was an amazing experience above and below the water. As a beginner, I was pretty nervous prior to the dive. John was exceedingly patient and made me feel very comfortable throughout the entire process. The team was extremely knowledgeable and a joy to be around. I look forward to future dives and recommend Cayman Turtle Divers to anyone looking for an unforgettable adventure!!!

Atlanta, Georgia
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Very nice dive operation!”
Reviewed 2 June 2014

Great trip with the CTD. On time pickup. Good equipment and friendly staff. Kittewake wreck dive was OK but not a redo plus it's a $20 site surcharge. Otherwise an excellent experience in GC

Boston, Massachusetts
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“The best”
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Total white glove service, took excellent care of me, set up my dive equipment and made sure I had a good and safe dive. I've dived in the Caribbean and in the North East USA and this dive company has been the best I have experienced.

Visited June 2014
Fort Worth, Texas
“Awesome Experience! These guys ROCK!”
Reviewed 31 May 2014

I have been diving in the Caymans six times and I have never had a better experience! JT, John and Drew were awesome! They took care of us really well. We had requested 3 different dive sites and they made sure we hit them all. They picked us up from our condo on time and had snacks and drinks on the boat. I have been diving since 1992 but I had my son and son in-law with me that were newly certified. I felt extremly comfortable with these guys. The owner JT was on the boat and made sure we had a great time. We dove two times a day for three days and had one night dive. At the end of the week we wanted to do some shore dives at the Devils Grotto and we asked them to accompany us as a tour guide. They were very helpful and accomadating! I cannot say enough good things about Cayman Turtle Divers! I will always use them for now on!