“Great shore diving in the morning”

Cayman Turtle Divers
Ranked #1 of 30 Tours in Seven Mile Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to Cayman Turtle Divers where we offer the best in Cayman Islands Diving and of course, the most FUN trips you can imagine! At Cayman Turtle divers, we provide a personalized dive experience with our dedicated and knowledgeable crew. At a maximum of only 6 divers, you won't ever feel crowded! Our staff is happy to provide a full valet service, from setting up your gear to washing it and packing it for you, and our resident marine biologist is always eager to fill you in all what all the little critters are doing on your dives. So who's ready to come join the fun?!
Reviewed 12 June 2014

It was extremely confortable diving for me like once a year diver. Beth kindly arranged everyting for my diving plan over the e-mail prior to my arrival in GC. JT and Bradly picked me up at a hotel and drove down to a shore diving spot. They helped everything I need and gave me nice briefing to refresh my memory. Once I went under the water, all my memories came back and just enjoyed nice under water tour together with them. The condition was pretty good, relax and spending long enough minutes before we came back to the shore. Thank you, Beth, JT and Bradly. You guys are awesom! I will come back with my friends next time. No complaint from my wife and daughter since I could get back to the hotel before lunch time. Well, actually they enjoyed SPA while I was under the water. Of course, no complaint.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,197)
All reviews
in 21 reviews
"open water certification"
in 23 reviews

Reviewed 9 June 2014

I was able to add on for a last minute AOW certification 2 days before I flew there. Since I was the only one for AOW, I had a one on one experience for the course. I come from TX so doing the AOW would be in a lake with barely any visibility. For the extra amount, I would definitely recommend getting certified somewhere scenic! This was a great experience and got to check out Kittiwake and do a night dive. Even on the extra dive day, they keep the group amount to a max of 6 divers (aside from the divemasters) and keep it to where there 2-3 divers per divemaster so you won't feel to crowded or stay down longer if someone else is out of air. I've seen other companies out where they've taken more on the boat which probably would be a different experience altogether and feeling a school of fish in the group if I had gone another route. Also, with the smaller group you're able to easily narrow down dive locations as they've asked if there's anything specific I wanted to check out.

I would highly recommend Cayman Turtle Divers as you'll get a more personable experience with a great group divers! Will definitely use them next time I'm in Grand Cayman! :)

Reviewed 5 June 2014

My boyfriend and I spent a week in Grand Cayman and did a bunch of dives with Cayman Turtle Divers (CTD). This outfitter immediately stood out to us because of their email responses, which were always prompt and cheerful (go, Beth!). CTD were very accommodating and did a variety of dives with us, including various boat and shore dives, a night dive, stingray city, and a shipwreck. Everyone was very professional and yet fun. We had a fantastic time! A special shout-out to our divemaster Drew, who took us out the most. Overall, we would recommend CTD to any of our friends and would return to them, if we are on Grand Cayman again.

Reviewed 4 June 2014

Cayman Turtle Divers are absolutely great! My son and I did diver certification and then open water dives. These guys are great. They are professional and knowledgeable. Our instructor Andrew (Drew) was very thorough, but still fun. The valet service will spoil you. We felt like V.I.P.'s. Great experience, will definitely use them again.

See more reviews
Reviewed 2 June 2014

We had a wonderful dive vacation thanks to Cayman Turtle Divers. They picked us up at the rental condo, drove us to the boat (never far) and all the equipment was set up and ready.
We love that they only take 6 people at the time and the dive masters were very knowledgeable and they helped you get suited up and in/out the water. There was water and snacks for between dives, the atmosphere was very relaxed and friendly.

JT K, Divemaster at Cayman Turtle Divers, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2014

Hi Helmie! You and your family were so fun to have out with us so many days in a row! We loved spending your vacation with you, and you are all superb divers! Hope to see you again the next time you're feeling like getting underwater :) Thanks! Beth