Review Highlights
Great trip and customer service

I was thoroughly impressed with Turtle Cayman Divers and had a phenomenal experience. I was... read more

Reviewed today
mhtedford
Knoxville, Tennessee
Great fun dives

Great dives led by the entire Cayman Turtle Divers team. Especially, in no certain order, Mac... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Scott M

Recommended experiences in and around Seven Mile Beach
from US$56.00
from US$620.00
from US$80.00
from US$85.00
1,472 results
All reviews these guys great dive dive sites dive master night dive stingray city diving experience discover scuba top notch kittiwake wreck dive shop certified diver octopus cruise ship via email open water certification marine life
Reviewed 27 May 2018

Cayman Turtle Divers is hands down the best on the island. I dove 3 days with them and chartered a boat with my family on another day. We dove with Chase, Ethan, Spencer, Alan and chartered a boat with Ethan and Liz and they were all fantastic. I would highly recommend them to anyone going on island to dive (beginner or advanced) or to spend time at Stingray City, Starfish Point, etc....

Reviewed 21 May 2018

We got our open water certificications today! Thank you Spencer for being both chill and paient. We were thrilled when we found out we had you for both days. And thank you to the entire crew for all your hard work and especially for all the laughs. We trully appreciated it. Dorothy (Qori) and Lauren

Reviewed 21 May 2018

I finished up 13 dives with Cayman Turtle Divers and it was a fantastic experience. They worked around some inclement weather and made the dives a lot of fun. Even got to see 3 green turtles and a loggerhead which prompted the cry before every dive of, "Release the turtles."
Can't recommend them enough

Reviewed 20 May 2018

Two years ago I got my open water certification with the Turtle Divers (Ollie) and it was a great experience. So I talked my sister into a dive vacation and, of course, we dove with the Turtle Divers again. As usual, the crew was great. Corey was awesome and it was fun to spot things for her to photograph. Graham told us to take it all in slowly at Monet's Garden - we did and saw an Octopus! We did our first wreck dive at the Kittiwake with Ethan, who was a great guide and stayed down with me so I could explore the reef afterwards. I appreciated them figuring out a way for us to do the Kittiwake even though the surface conditions weren't great for getting there. We did our first night dive with Liz, who saw we had plenty of air and let us stay down for quite a while. This was important because the last thing we saw was a squid who did a little color show. The Turtle Divers always have small groups and take care to cater to everyone's ability. Plus, they're nice fun people. Highly recommend for anyone from those getting certified to experienced divers who want a challenge.

Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

This crew is the absolute best outfit on the island! Could not have asked for a better experience with these guys Ethan, Lucas, Liz, Spencer, Chase & Graham we’re absolutely amazing! We will not dive with another crew in Cayman! Thank you again for helping us make fantastic lifelong memories of the best dives ever! See you all again in 6 months!