“Fantastic Day- 1/2 day private tour”

Cayman Turtle Divers
Ranked #1 of 31 Tours in Seven Mile Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to Cayman Turtle Divers where we offer the best in Cayman Islands Diving and of course, the most FUN trips you can imagine! At Cayman Turtle divers, we provide a personalized dive experience with our dedicated and knowledgeable crew. At a maximum of only 6 divers, you won't ever feel crowded! Our staff is happy to provide a full valet service, from setting up your gear to washing it and packing it for you, and our resident marine biologist is always eager to fill you in all what all the little critters are doing on your dives. So who's ready to come join the fun?!
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I hadn't been diving in YEARS, and I was the only diver on our trip. I was thrilled when Cayman Turtle Divers was able to take us to Sting Ray City, to Starfish Beach AND on a dive for me (and snorkel for hubby & the kids). It's been so long since I've seen the majestic views underwater, and Graham went out of his way to make sure I had an amazing dive! He took me on a short swim to the wall, which was breathtaking! Also have to mention Korey and her tireless efforts to catch rays for the kids! What a trooper! I would highly recommend this dive shop!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,278)
All reviews
in 21 reviews
"cruise ship"
in 44 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Cayman Turtle Divers is hands down the best on the island. I dove 3 days with them and chartered a boat with my family on another day. We dove with Chase, Ethan, Spencer, Alan and chartered a boat with Ethan and Liz and they were all fantastic. I would highly recommend them to anyone going on island to dive (beginner or advanced) or to spend time at Stingray City, Starfish Point, etc....

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We got our open water certificications today! Thank you Spencer for being both chill and paient. We were thrilled when we found out we had you for both days. And thank you to the entire crew for all your hard work and especially for all the laughs. We trully appreciated it. Dorothy (Qori) and Lauren

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I finished up 13 dives with Cayman Turtle Divers and it was a fantastic experience. They worked around some inclement weather and made the dives a lot of fun. Even got to see 3 green turtles and a loggerhead which prompted the cry before every dive of, "Release the turtles."
Can't recommend them enough

See more reviews
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Two years ago I got my open water certification with the Turtle Divers (Ollie) and it was a great experience. So I talked my sister into a dive vacation and, of course, we dove with the Turtle Divers again. As usual, the crew was great. Corey was awesome and it was fun to spot things for her to photograph. Graham told us to take it all in slowly at Monet's Garden - we did and saw an Octopus! We did our first wreck dive at the Kittiwake with Ethan, who was a great guide and stayed down with me so I could explore the reef afterwards. I appreciated them figuring out a way for us to do the Kittiwake even though the surface conditions weren't great for getting there. We did our first night dive with Liz, who saw we had plenty of air and let us stay down for quite a while. This was important because the last thing we saw was a squid who did a little color show. The Turtle Divers always have small groups and take care to cater to everyone's ability. Plus, they're nice fun people. Highly recommend for anyone from those getting certified to experienced divers who want a challenge.