“Home of the 5 dollar breakfast”
Review of Cimboco

Cimboco
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Coram, NY
“Home of the 5 dollar breakfast”
Reviewed 30 July 2014

We ate breakfast twice at Cimboco, walking over from the Marriott. This is a great little place with fast, home-cooked style hearty breakfasts. We sat at the counter and enjoyed watching the cooks work the stove-top and grill. All in our party of four were satisfied. The eggs were cooked to order perfectly, and we each had a different style. I wanted my toast well done, and it was. This may sound like "so what" but try asking for that sometime- request is usually ignored. All in all, a great alternative to the expensive fare at the hotel.

LA
“Look elsewhere”
Reviewed 26 July 2014

Six of us went to Cimboco on a Sunday night. We were really disappointed. My son had the chicken and pasta. His chicken was way over cooked and dry. My wife got the burger which was also very dry. I had the fish sandwich - it was ok, nothing great. The service was very slow. Won't be going back.

Zurich, Switzerland
“Several times”
Reviewed 25 July 2014

We just wanted to go for a quick breakfast. We ended up going several times. Yummy food. Good for breakfast and Dinner. Nice people, fair priced.

Visited July 2014
“Great food, great value”
Reviewed 24 July 2014 via mobile

We had 7 for dinner on a Wednesday night. The waiter provided useful advice on spiciness for one of our party and the end result was perfect. Our group had risotto, spaghetti carbonara, chicken fettuccine and the "high performance" pork chop & eggs. All the food was freshly cooked, looked good and tasted great.

Corriganville, Maryland
“Some of the best food in Grand Cayman”
Reviewed 23 July 2014

I just got back from Cimboco. Amazing. I had the Banana Leaf Snapper which was their signature dish. It was literally one fo the best meals I've ever had. I'm more of a salmon person, but this was amazing. My wife had the short ribs which were also phenomenal. Along with the Snapper they added carrots, Potatoes and Zucchini with a stuffed pepper topped it all off. The atmosphere was wonderful, A Caribbean cafe describes it perfectly. Prices were very reasonable for Grand cayman. Probably would have been double anywhere else. It was great for the kids also, as they had pizza, grilled cheese, and great desserts to choose from. The chef prepares the meals in an open style in front of the restaurant which I loved. We were able to walk to Cimboco from our rented condo, it was in a nice small plaza with some other shops including a coffee shop. Great experience and amazing food. I did feel a bit sorry for the server it was very busy and it seemed he was the only one working, he was running back and forth, but he provided excellent, fast service.